Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2016-03-13, 1:19pm
Storm Queen

She could also look at her email history if it goes back that far because her Etsy shop tutorial description says she manually emailed the PDF link.

"I'm very happy offer an online, html version (which includes a link to the PDF format if you prefer that) of my "Rainbow Petal Bead" Tutorial. For $11.95, you will receive step-by-step instructions (with color photos) on how to build this hypnotizing, multi-dimensional bead.

I will manually send you a link to the tutorial after I receive notice of your order and payment. Please allow for different time zones, etc. I will send it as soon as possible - usually within minutes!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-03-13, 1:21pm
Storm Queen

It also looks like squid did the PDF for her so maybe she can help.

Old 2016-03-14, 1:16pm

I'm still hoping
Old 2016-03-14, 1:29pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Hi Everyone! What a disaster! Let me tell you what happened. We went to the coast for my husband's birthday (where there is very limited wifi/cell service) and I only brought my cell. I was able to receive mail, but that was about it (tried to post on LE but it kept timing out). Anyway, I told my husband that people were having a hard time accessing the tutorial and he says, "Oh no, I think I turned that server off!" We were tried to see if we could get at it another way, but we couldn't.

Anyway, it's all good now. My sincere apologies for making you wait. I know how frustrating that can be, especially when you're excited to try something!

Please let me know if you have any questions, etc. I've learned a lesson this weekend: make sure I can access the tutorial wherever I may go!

Thanks a bunch!

Old 2016-03-14, 1:39pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Also - I was relatively vague as to why I couldn't access the tutorial. My husband is very, very cautious about posting anything anywhere that tells people that we are out of town. Sorry for the confusion. I was able to access it when we got home and Steve got the server running again. Hope you all understand.

Old 2016-03-14, 1:43pm

That's ok Amy, I got it, I saved it, and now I'm going to go read it .

Thank you!
Old 2016-03-15, 7:03pm

I'm glad that I finally broke down and got this tutorial. Can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for getting it to me, Amy.

Georgia
Old 2016-03-16, 4:05pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Hi everyone! Just FYI: It looks like I'm still having some trouble with the automatic delivery of the tutorial. If it is purchased, I will e-mail it to you as soon as possible. I check my e-mail often, so know that even though you get an "error" message, I will see that you've bought it and will send it to you!

Hopefully my IT dept (my husband) will fix it soon though. Thanks a bunch!

Old 2016-03-19, 7:46pm

I haven't recieved it yet amy x eleanorgodfrey@hotmail.com

Old 2016-03-20, 12:30pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Whoops! Sorry about that, Eleanor. Just sent it! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Old 2016-03-23, 11:25pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy trescott View Post
Whoops! Sorry about that, Eleanor. Just sent it! Please let me know if you have any questions.
It's not come through via email?

Old 2016-03-24, 5:34am
Forever Grateful Beads

Hi Ellie,

I sent it to the e-mail associated with your Pay Pal account (hotmail account). Could it be in your junk folder? I sent it again. I will send you a PM with the tutorial.

Sorry for the trouble!

Old 2016-03-25, 8:41pm

Sorry to be a pain but I definately haven't had it, no emails and no pms

Old 2016-03-25, 9:51pm

Just wanted to update, got the tutorial, it's absolutely amazing, worth every single penny x

Old 2016-03-26, 7:55pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Finally! That was so weird!!! I'm glad you like it, and I'm sorry there was so much trouble getting it to you. If you ever figure out what the mystery was, please let me know. Thanks so much for your patience.