LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-12-04, 2:10pm
Lampwork Worshiper

I would really love to get this tute but it will have to wait after christmas to see if I have any spare cash. $21.50 US translates to about $35 for me and I cant afford that right now Lets hope our dollar picks up a bit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
||

Old 2008-12-04, 2:55pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity View Post
I would really love to get this tute but it will have to wait after christmas to see if I have any spare cash. $21.50 US translates to about $35 for me and I cant afford that right now Lets hope our dollar picks up a bit!
Oh Yikes! that's a big wack to pay for a tutorial! Sheesh! I had no idea.

Old 2008-12-05, 10:14am
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

that tut looks great. I have one of your hearts and love it!
as soon as I sell something on etsy I'll have to choose between hearts or arrowheads

Giving
a try!
Old 2008-12-05, 8:32pm
moth to the flame

My budget is tight too. My jewelry sales and shows have taken a back seat so I can help out my DH's biz (I don't really mind) but its so hard to wait!
I love the heart tut but am dieing for the arrowhead one too...
I'll have them both one day though!
Love your beads Sislonski!

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2008-12-15, 10:30am
Beadmaking.nl

Thumbs up

I have bought your tutorial and I really loved it. This is my first "Broken Heart".

When you take a good look, you can see it has a line where the glas broke. Only the transparant.

Thank you for explaining it so clear!

Old 2008-12-16, 10:34am

Quote:
Originally Posted by margriet@stainedglass.nl View Post
I have bought your tutorial and I really loved it. This is my first "Broken Heart".

When you take a good look, you can see it has a line where the glas broke. Only the transparant.

Thank you for explaining it so clear!
Your welcome! Thank you so much for your purchase, I'm so glad you liked it!
And I LOVE the broken heart bead that you made! SO pretty!

Old 2008-12-18, 3:27am
Beadmaking.nl

Thank you!

Old 2008-12-31, 3:25pm

I'm now offering this tutorial in my Etsy shop.

Old 2009-01-02, 7:50pm

Hey Shari...when is the arrowhead tut coming out?
Old 2009-01-02, 7:55pm
Wait.....what?

Oooh, this is on my list to buy.

Old 2009-01-03, 8:51pm

I should have it finished this weekend. (fingers crossed)

Old 2009-01-03, 11:48pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by sislonski View Post
I should have it finished this weekend. (fingers crossed)

Yay!! I've been waiting for this one

Old 2009-01-04, 12:58am

Me too!

Old 2009-01-04, 1:11am
Channeling Chaos

Hi Shari-
I have been making a ton of hearts lately and thought it would be great to learn about the techniques you use. Look forward to playing with this!
Alana
Old 2009-01-04, 8:05pm

Awesome Alana , Have fun! Can't wait to see what you create!

Old 2009-01-16, 6:34pm
Burning Fingers!

I have alreaddy posted this in the gallery, but thought it should be here too. The instructions were great Shari - thanks. I used pale aqua (etched) and Psyche, reduced and then encased in clear.
These are a blast to make - my sister received a red one for Christmas from me, and she loves it.

/
/
/

Old 2009-01-17, 5:07pm

I saw it in the gallery Jane, I think it's absolutely wonderful!
You did a fabulous job! Very unique look to it. LOVE IT!

Old 2009-01-17, 7:10pm
Meet Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P View Post
I have alreaddy posted this in the gallery, but thought it should be here too. The instructions were great Shari - thanks. I used pale aqua (etched) and Psyche, reduced and then encased in clear.
These are a blast to make - my sister received a red one for Christmas from me, and she loves it.
Hello Jane P,
I love the Psyche and pale aqua heart you posted. Did you etch the pale aqua side of the heart after having annealed and cleaned the heart bead? Or did you first create a pale aqua heart, annealed, and etched? Of course then afterwards warmed the heart again in the kiln...pulled it out ... and now applied your psyche and silvered ivory (or is it goldstone stringer) design and now re-annealed.

Would love to know!
Thanks,
Cinnamon
Old 2009-01-18, 11:07am
Burning Fingers!

Cinnamon - after it was annealed, I applied nail polish to the psyche/clear part and dipped it into etching solution for a couple of minutes to etch the aqua part. I then washed it off and the nail polish just pealed off. Hope that helps.

/
/
/

Old 2009-02-24, 11:11am

You did a beautiful job Jane!