LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-02-28, 11:48am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Default It's Finished: The Making of Blossoms & Lily Flower Murrini - Tonbodama Style

It's finished!!!

34 pages
over 80 step-by-step pictures

You can purchase your copy at: FengBeads

You should be able to make flower murrini like these:

And with more practice you will be able to make these as well:

Thank you all for your support.
All pre-orders have received a new download link. If not, please contact me.

Chrissy

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-02-28, 4:57pm

Chrissy,

I'm so glad I pre-ordered! These look stunning and I can't wait to play!

Thanks for all your time and effort in putting this tut together.

Deb
Old 2011-02-28, 10:39pm

Hello Chrissy, I ordered about a week ago and have not received a link yet. Mary Tuttle

Love like you never have been hurt.
Old 2011-03-01, 12:44am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Your welcome Deb
Mary, I had to send over 50 e-mails manually to re-issue the download links.
So it migth be possible yous were still being processed. All have been send now and if you can not find it, please check our spambox.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-03-01, 6:59am

Thanks Chrissy and it was in the spambox. I took a quick look at it and can't wait to give it a try! Mary

Love like you never have been hurt.
Old 2011-03-02, 10:54am
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
...And with more practice you will be able to make these as well:

...Chrissy
Oh, wow! Pretty! Hum, maybe I've been going about this all wrong... Wishing you and your customers great success with this! Hope to see how everyone is coming along soon!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2011-03-02, 10:59am
Uh-oh means it's too late

WOW Chrissy what a great tutorial I just got mine and cannot wait to start- I must admit flower murrini have stumped me till now You ROCK!

Old 2011-03-05, 3:25pm
Lover of all things color

Hi Crissy, I'm not sure if I pre-ordered or not but it won't let me buy it with the PayPal button, says that the invoice has already been paid. I wonder if it could only be used once. ???

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Last edited by simvet02; 2011-03-05 at 3:36pm. Reason: corrrection of spelling
Old 2011-03-07, 12:23pm
what a blast!

Hi Chrissy,
I have been trying to reach you and have sent several PMs, but not sure if you are getting them or if maybe you mailbox is full? Can you please PM me so we can make arrangements for delivery of the tutorial.
thanks Carol

Old 2011-03-07, 10:36pm

I have tried to purchase the tutorial also and it says I already have. I believe there is something wrong with your link to your paypal account.

Lynn
Old 2011-03-08, 11:06am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you De & Michelle

Jan & Lynn, please send me a PM or e-mail me.
Carol, I was hosting classes with Margaret Zinser over the weekend. Did not have a chance to check in here.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-03-08, 6:07pm
what a blast!

Hi Chrissy,
Wow a class with Margaret Zinser sounds fabulous!
I got the tutorial link. The tutorial looks amazing!
Can't wait to try it. Thank so much for sending.
take care,
Carol

Old 2011-03-08, 7:06pm

Those look amazing, Will need to save up some pennies

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2011-03-24, 8:38am
Lover of all things color

Chrissy, I'm still unable to purchase Volume 2 of the murrini. This is what it says when I click the PayPal button:
"This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.'

Did you have a preorder period? I just can't figure it out.
thanks,

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2011-04-15, 4:01pm
It's all good.

I just ordered one, can't wait to try it out!

Old 2011-09-02, 12:28pm
Companion

Just bought this tut. Yesterday i made a murrini after reading the first tut again and wanted to ask if the second one was ready yet. Duh! Totally missed it!

Now i'm checking my mails every 5 minutes
Don't you cry no more
Old 2011-09-17, 6:02pm
Covered in glitter

Chrissy I ordered this a while ago and haven't received a link for it yet. Can you please send it to me? Thanks.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2011-09-18, 7:03pm
Covered in glitter

Still waiting...

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2011-09-18, 7:51pm

Yeah see. This is why I stopped ordering murrini and tuts from her. She disappears for periods of time and leaves you hanging.
Old 2011-09-19, 1:21pm
Covered in glitter

Yeah, it'll be the last thing I order from her. I haven't gotten any response at all from her either here or on etsy. Really bad way to do business.

Old 2011-09-19, 3:04pm

I agree. It's very disappointing.
Old 2011-09-19, 3:35pm
Covered in glitter

I just got it and can't wait to open it. I don't mind waiting but communication is important.