Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2007-08-30, 9:22am
The Andrea Half

Wednesday: 49
Thursday: 172

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-08-30, 11:47am
"....Oh Honey!"

I'd like what's behind door #3. Yup, #3.

dvd now available

Old 2007-08-30, 1:00pm

Old 2007-08-30, 11:13pm

Today's guess is 36.

|
Old 2007-08-31, 10:49am

Lisa Fletcher
Old 2007-08-31, 2:06pm
Butterfly Rancher

May 2014 -- Good-bye Florida and Hello Colorado
Old 2007-08-31, 9:30pm

|
Old 2007-09-01, 8:45am
Butterfly Rancher

Saturday...

May 2014 -- Good-bye Florida and Hello Colorado
Old 2007-09-01, 12:58pm

Ok Its Sept. Time to announce the WINNER! The number was 93. That makes Shari the winner. Congrats! I'll pm you the code.

However, every one can still get a lot of free lessons and good info here http://www.photoflexlightingschool.com/index.html So go take alook I think it will help all.

Good luck and thanks for playing.
Scott

ESTY
Old 2007-09-01, 5:24pm
I think I could be a bead

Mallory Hoffman

Old 2007-09-02, 9:54am
I think I could be a bead

I guess I was too late. Oh, well, that seems to happen a lot to me! Hey, Scott, how are you?

Old 2007-09-10, 3:00pm
Melts glass~makes jewelry

Heyu Scott, Thanks for the link. I went there and tried to order a light box online and there was no link on the website but they had a checkout. Do you know where to go on their website to order a medium lightbox? I am so frustrated because I don't think my photography does my beads justice. Thanks

Old 2007-09-11, 2:49pm

Patricia, you can get photo gear here. http://www.pictureline.com

ESTY
Old 2007-09-11, 3:11pm
Virginia Beach, VA

my guess is 8

Old 2007-09-21, 10:01pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner Studios View Post
Ok Its Sept. Time to announce the WINNER! The number was 93. That makes Shari the winner. Congrats! I'll pm you the code.

However, every one can still get a lot of free lessons and good info here http://www.photoflexlightingschool.com/index.html So go take alook I think it will help all.

Good luck and thanks for playing.
Scott
Thank you so much for this Scott. I've managed to go through a lot of the lessons but with my busy schedule I opted to print a lot of them out to read later, but I gave a lot of them a skim over. Lots of resources and great tricks of the trade for a beginner like me.

I love photography and have always wanted to take classes some day. That day has just never come along unfortunately. So it was a great joy to be able to get some of these free lessons. Plus a lot that are coming up that you have to pay for, I may just pay just to learn something.

Thanks again! I really appreciate it.

Shari