Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2007-11-28, 10:07pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

I never use PSP, I bet its not much different, I hope anybody that is familiar with it will chime in.

Can you explain what's your photo set up? If the picture always come out darker, add more lightings. If its kinda yellow, find the white balance setting and see if you have it on or not yet.

In case you haven't seen it, here's my photo setting tutorial, there's some great links in this: http://www.pinkaholique.com/photoedit.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by born2snooze; 2011-06-05 at 11:34pm.
Old 2007-12-27, 10:45pm

Your tutorial looks great! I I ever figure out how to use my camera the rest will be easy now.

Old 2008-02-27, 10:27pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Thank you Angela, sorry for the late reply, I went to Indonesia since December, been back for a month or so but slowly catching up with internet.

Old 2008-03-01, 10:17am

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2snooze View Post
Thank you Angela, sorry for the late reply, I went to Indonesia since December, been back for a month or so but slowly catching up with internet.
Indonesia? Lucky you! How was it?

Old 2008-03-05, 11:02am
Maria B @ Indone6ix

It was awesome and I want to go back again soon, its snowing a lot here right now, I hate it.

Old 2008-03-10, 3:18pm

I hear you! I do now like cold, I do not like cold, I do not like cold!
Did you write about your adventures in a blog perhaps? Was it your first trip there? Did you buy beady things? (I have to live vicariously these days.)

Old 2011-05-29, 9:44pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

I'm not sure if you still care, but OMG I just see this post today. Well actually I havent been to the forum much anymore. I will try to start coming often again tho.

I will never like the cold!! I whine and whine during winter. I haven't write much about my travellings, a photo blog will be perfect, maybe someday soon. How are you Angela, I hope all is well with you!! And I am making sure I'm subscribed to my thread so I won't miss any post. So sorry and Hugs and xxx

Old 2011-05-31, 5:59am

Hi Maria welcome back to LE !!! I am always looking for new things to learn about photography, but when I try to go to your tutorial all I get is an advertisment. Any chance of giving us a new link? Thanks !

Old 2011-05-31, 10:08am
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Thank you so much, Harriet! I just changed the link last night. Sorry about that, it's been sooo long. I miss the glass world..

Old 2011-05-31, 10:36am
I'm a lilac!

Maria, it's so nice to see you back!

Old 2011-06-01, 9:39am
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Nice to be -slowly- back! Missed you, sweetheart!

Old 2011-06-01, 2:00pm
I'm a lilac!

Your optimism, kindness and bubbliness always brightens my day!

Old 2011-06-01, 9:28pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

This just made my whole day! Right back at you!

Old 2011-06-01, 9:32pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Ok fix the link.

Found the Basic Photo Setting Tutorial too: http://www.pinkaholique.com/phototut.htm

Last edited by born2snooze; 2011-06-05 at 11:41pm.