Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2013-12-13, 11:56pm
Storm Queen

Exclamation Free Boro Tutorials * New Sub Forum

We have a new section here for free boro tutorials. I've gone through this section and moved all the tutorials & step by step instructions into that section. If I missed any, just let me know and I'll move it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-12-14, 6:43am
Angie09

Thanks Amy....this will make looking for boro much easier!
Old 2013-12-14, 10:54am

Thanks Amy and Corri. Nice job.

Old 2013-12-14, 1:08pm
kinda torching....

Thank you corri and amy!!!!!! <3

Old 2013-12-16, 1:47pm

where are the free tutorials? the one offered are $19 or $21
Old 2013-12-16, 1:50pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by todda View Post
where are the free tutorials? the one offered are $19 or $21
You're clicking on my banner ad and my tutorials are NOT for boro. Here is the new area of the forum for free boro tutorials:
http://lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Old 2013-12-16, 2:06pm
Administrator

Link in case you can't find it:

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Old 2013-12-17, 7:37am
Flamewoman

The banner heading is right above the list of threads once you open the boro room section. It took me just a bit to find it, when I discovered the Jellyfish thread was gone from the boro room. I have counted the views in the tutorial section and they are not getting much viewing, it may take a bit for people to find this section, & I hope they do.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

PLEASE like my page!
Old 2013-12-17, 10:32am
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary K View Post
The banner heading is right above the list of threads once you open the boro room section. It took me just a bit to find it, when I discovered the Jellyfish thread was gone from the boro room. I have counted the views in the tutorial section and they are not getting much viewing, it may take a bit for people to find this section, & I hope they do.
But you'll also notice that a couple of threads that had died and gotten buried have now been noticed and commented on again. I'll be adding the boro tutorials from the regular tutorial section too so there will be more content soon.

Old 2013-12-17, 10:37pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary K View Post
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=105586
This one ought to go to the tut room.
Done! Thanks.

Old 2013-12-19, 10:54pm
Flamewoman

Seems like all the well viewed threads put in the tut room have died.
I think the tut room is where all the good current tut's will go to die.
Look at the jellyfish thread, no new posts and few views. Oh well......

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

PLEASE like my page!
Old 2013-12-19, 10:58pm
Loving learning

I'll be checking in there once the holidays are over, and trying some of the tutorials. It's just hard to get to it right now.
Old 2013-12-22, 10:33pm

Thank you!! When (if) I ever get set back up that will make it much easier for searching. Also for new member referral from other places on the web

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2013-12-23, 6:50am
Angie09

I just think it's the time of year. I'll be diving into the tuts once I'm done picking up the wrapping paper off my floor on the 25th. This is a great resource section and it just takes people time to realize it's there and to begin checking/posting. I, for one, say thank you!