Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2011-11-07, 8:08am
Jacqueline Parkes

Default Looking for a Series of Boro Recipe Books

Before my computer died the great death of 2011, I owned a series of digital recipe books for Boro. I would really like to email the author to recover the copies.

For the life of me I cannot find them. They were not purchased on Etsy. I do remember there being about four or maybe even five separate tutorials with color recipes.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-11-07, 8:12am
Flaming Redhead!

Sounds like Max N Me beads...that was Cat Ondrey if I recall correctly.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- John Keats
Old 2011-11-07, 8:13am
Jacqueline Parkes

I have looked for Max n Me but I cannot find their series of recipes. I wondered if it was her........

Old 2011-11-07, 8:14am
Jacqueline Parkes

Actually, I do not think it is her...

Old 2011-11-07, 8:21am
Flaming Redhead!

Ok, how about the book by Lori Robbins and Rocio Bearer? Or Doug Remschneider?

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- John Keats
Old 2011-11-07, 8:24am
Jacqueline Parkes

Hmm I do not think so but I sure appreciate your efforts Alex. They had gorgeous pictures on the front, very colorful and I believe on a white background.

Old 2011-11-07, 8:53am
Pyromaniac

Oftentimes it is possible to recover data from a broken computer - or is that not an option?

Fortune Cookie say, "When things go wrong, don't go with them!"

Current Glass-Melting Apparatus:
GTT Lynx powered by 2 5 LPM Oxycons and
a sexy Barracuda running pure tanked Oxy
Old 2011-11-07, 8:58am
Jacqueline Parkes

No it was not possible and it is long gone now.

Old 2011-11-07, 10:42am
Colors outside the lines

Stoneymarie on Etsy sells a Boro color recipe tutorial.

Leah
Old 2011-11-07, 12:33pm
Jacqueline Parkes

No, it is not her either. I guess I better go back through a year's worth of paypal payments. Oh what fun lol

Old 2011-11-08, 7:39am
Your Royal Fritness

Once you find out let me know too

Sorry about your computer

Old 2011-11-08, 7:44am
Jacqueline Parkes

It may be Cat after all but paypal is horrible if you need to go through earlier transactions. I may just repurchase. Maybe I had remembered this wrong to begin with. I just remember finding it on the www and there were a few to choose from. I purchased all of them. I really really want to recover them . I had planned on finally exploring Boro this winter.

Old 2011-11-08, 7:54am
Flaming Redhead!

If this helps to jog your memory here's the front page of the Max N Me Vol II recipe book...

- John Keats
Old 2011-11-08, 7:57am
Jacqueline Parkes

Gorgeous and looks familiar, thanks!

Old 2011-11-08, 8:03am
Jacqueline Parkes

Mystery solved! It is Cat from Max n Me beads and I can highly recommend them. Very beautiful....

Thank you for all the help.

Old 2011-11-08, 9:52am
Boro Bum

any happen to have a link to this ? I cant find it anywhere

Thx
AcidFly

Old 2011-11-08, 9:58am
Jacqueline Parkes

Pm "Cat" She will send you a paypal invoice.

Old 2011-11-08, 10:01am
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFly View Post
any happen to have a link to this ? I cant find it anywhere

Thx
AcidFly
Acidfly,

you can see Cat selling them here but the link to the website is down so send her a PM.

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...81#post3772381

Old 2011-11-08, 10:05am
Boro Bum

Thanks a bunch

AcidFly