Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2011-12-09, 11:51am

Default What Became of Me

Hi Everybody,

Just popped in to tell you all what became of me. I have sadly moved on from glass beadmaking and fusing, have sold my torches and my kilns. But happily, I have found a new path. I have been studying for 3 years to become a classical homeopath and have finally finished school and opened a practice.

I have a new website that explains what homeopathy is and I would like to invite anybody who is interested to check it out. My family and I have found a lot of healing through homeopathy and I am excited to begin practicing.

My glass bead collection has a prime spot in my new office. My beadmaking years were a wonderful time and I met so many great folks through beadmaking.

My new website: www.sandraseamanhomeopathy.com

Sandy Seaman
Old 2011-12-09, 12:20pm
I'm a lilac!

Good luck to you in your new endeavors!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-12-09, 1:48pm

Congratulations!
Old 2011-12-09, 6:27pm
Master Procrastinator

Best of luck to you Sandee! I took my 1st boro class with you at Beadfest. You were a wonderful teacher & hugely talented artist. Now I wish I had one of your beads.

Old 2011-12-10, 7:16am

Hi Lea,

Well, I am sure there are a whole lot of them floating around out there - I know there are some people with a great big pile of them(: So maybe one or two will surface(:

Sandy
Old 2011-12-10, 7:17am

Thanks, guys. If you know anyone who is looking for a homeopath, please pass on my website. I can work over Skype. It is great for anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, hives, migraines, all kinds of things that there is not a really great answer for with allopathic medicine. I started my journey towards this with chronic hives that I had for three years and took medication for three years - then ended up with all kinds of auto-immune symptoms that allergy Dr. called "my own personal auto-immune disease." There really was no help for it conventionally. Finally found homeopathy and have made great progress in healing.

Sandy
Old 2011-12-10, 7:43am

Sandy ... great to hear from you.

Glad schooling went well and you are ready to start practicing your new passion.

Old 2011-12-10, 12:09pm
Serenity Now!

Best to you Sandy on your new adventure.

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here: