Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Cork Board > Site Announcements

Site Announcements -- Public announcements and other messages from the Lampwork Etc. administrator.

Old 2010-06-03, 11:01pm
Administrator

Default Recent Lampwork Etc Outages

This past week Lampwork Etc. changed server locations and there were a few unexpected glitches and 4 network outages associated with this move. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for these outages and assure you that I am doing everything I can in order to make sure that Lampwork Etc is up and running reliably. I am dedicated to making sure this site runs smoothly and that there is minimal down time. I believe that the site is now stable, but am also looking into other options to provide even more stability and reliability to the site.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-06-03, 11:15pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Thank you for all your hard work maintaining this site for us, Corri - it's a wonderful resource, and you're appreciated! *sharon*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2010-06-04, 3:37am
BeadsonCypress

oh, thank goodness! You guys are my life!!! (not kidding)

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2010-06-04, 6:25am

Corri, It is a testament of what you have created here when most of us gasp when it isn't available. Thanks for keeping this place running and I know you will get it stabilized. You are great!
Old 2010-06-04, 7:28am
Creatrixie

Glad to hear the confirmation of the suspected problem causing us to lose our wonderful LE this week, Corri.
It's a testament to the value of your forum when not being able to get on it and see friends is a mini-crisis...
Thanks for all your hard work.

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2010-06-04, 7:33am

What Sharon said. You don't know how much you are appreciated.......
Technology happens, you work so hard at this.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2010-06-04, 8:38am

Default outages!

Hi Corri,

I just signed on to LE. I've known about this site for sometime, but I hadn't spent enough time here to appreciate it. But since the site's been down a lot lately, my friends were all abuzz! "Eek, what's up with LE? Why can't I sign on? Why won't it come up? Is everyone having trouble or just me? How are we going to live without it? I need answers NOW!" So I thought to myself, "I'm going to have to see why it's so special." So here I am, your newest member, all due to those pesky outages! I just thought you'd like to know...
Old 2010-06-04, 10:48am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Thank you Corri, for all your hard work, I really appreciate it!

Old 2010-06-04, 1:21pm
Angel's Mom

Thanks for all you do Corri!
Old 2010-07-07, 7:03am

I wish to add my thanks to your hard work, Corri. The seamless operation that you produce behind the face of LE is appreciated by all of us, even if not expressed.

Thank you so much!

David

Old 2010-07-19, 5:53pm
No longer a Member

<3 Ya Corri!!!!!!!
Old 2010-08-02, 7:25pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Thank you Corri for all you do- I would be lost without LE it was first glassy home

Old 2012-01-19, 4:05pm
Renee

I didn't realize how many time a day I came here until it was down . Thank you for all your hard work making this site available to us!

"All unattended children will be given an expresso and a FREE puppy!"
Old 2012-01-19, 4:13pm
Ready to hit the road

Ditto to everything above, Corri. This place you've made for us is truly a special place.

Old 2012-01-19, 5:22pm

Betsy took the words right out of my mouth (fingers?) Corri! I can't express enough how much this site means to me! I am lost without it! So Ditto to all the above for all your hard work!

LynieG
Old 2012-01-19, 5:25pm
Newfoundland lover!

Thanks Corri! Sorry you had to deal with this!

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2012-01-19, 6:07pm
Wonder-wench

love this site, thank you Corri!

Old 2012-01-20, 4:48am
Ave

I was stunned at how anxious I became when I could not log on. I have come to depend on this site so much. Thank You Corri for everything you do and what you have created here. You have created a family. A huge group of dependent online 'kids'..
Ave

Old 2012-01-20, 9:05am

Thank you, when you live far removed from everyone this site keeps me in touch with the what and who is new. I have learned so much from the other artist on this site and I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for this venue.

Old 2012-01-23, 11:10am
Dancing Moon Shadows

ALL OF THE ABOVE! Corri, I know how it is to keep a site up and running, I used to run one for my club. It can be quite a challenge.

As for me, I don't know what I'd do w/o my daily LE fix. I'm on here constantly! Thank you so much for all the hard work and dedication it takes. Not only do you have to deal with the site running smoothly, but the occasional cat-fight, which in itself can be a total PITA!

THANK YOU again!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2012-01-24, 10:23am
tweetysweetie

Good job Corri, thank you for all you do.

Old 2012-01-29, 4:52am

Thank you Corri for giving us a place to exchange ideas, inspirations, and passions. The LE community is just amazing. This place has now become my daily habit( kinda like vitamins) it is good for me and helps me grow and stay healthy.
I love the daily Gallery! What a treat. That Gallery could be a book in itself. Talk about eye candy.
All the stuff I have learned here was only possible because you have kept this place running. THANK YOU!!!!!
Joan
Old 2016-03-06, 1:39am

Default Lampwork down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconsidine11 View Post
Thank you Corri for giving us a place to exchange ideas, inspirations, and passions. The LE community is just amazing. This place has now become my daily habit( kinda like vitamins) it is good for me and helps me grow and stay healthy.
I love the daily Gallery! What a treat. That Gallery could be a book in itself. Talk about eye candy.
All the stuff I have learned here was only possible because you have kept this place running. THANK YOU!!!!!
Joan
I always try to get on line every day- living so far from the source it is my go to every morning. I sometimes find I am not registered which is a pain. Thank you for your input.audrey.De
Old 2016-06-20, 6:34am
Modern Renaissance Man

Default I feel for you!

It's been a couple years since I have been active on this forum. So nice to see it is still up and running. I deal with websites and servers on a daily basis and do know what your going through. Moving a site can be very smooth or a total nightmare!

Old 2016-06-20, 3:52pm
Slogan Challenged...

Corri, you are awesome for keeping the flame lit on the forums here. Thanks for all your efforts!!! I hope you are staying cool in this weather.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-06-20, 7:15pm

Smile

Thank you Corri for all your hard work in running this wonderful forum. Lydia
Old 2021-09-15, 11:47pm
No Longer an LE Member

Really scary stuff! I used both stories as an example for my husband and now I think he truly understands the importance of proper ventilation I don't think he's going to fuss about it anymore as we build the new studio.
Old 2021-09-16, 12:33pm

Thank you Corri! For all you do!