Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2006-11-02, 11:54am

Thank you Corri! Don't be mad, we love you.

(now quick! Somebody start a November thread before she changes her mind!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorriDawn
fuck it

do what you want

I give up, there is no fucking order to anything, everyone puts things where they want anyways. hell, why don't I just make you your own little private area so no one else can see you guys and you don't have to mingle with soft glass or look elsewhere

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-11-03, 12:36am
Skeptical Optimist

Talking

Hey I was joking about the soft glass, I have nothing against that, it's just a really different medium when in the gallery, and like others have said, it's mostly for pretty beads and we have a gallery with a lot of work in progress and "how'd you do that" going on... My boro sucks right now, and if I post my crappy pics I don't want them to be in the main gallery, they won't inspire much more than a giggle, or a "Hey, my crap looks like that!"

Not trying to piss people off, so maybe we could have a work in progress gallery... We don't want to be private, just easier to locate through the sea of other (very lovely) stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2006-11-03, 9:01am
CA Queen Bitch

She sured caved easy! Bwaaahhhaahhaaaa....................

Being unstable and bitchy is all part of my mystique.

Peek A Boo!
Old 2006-11-03, 9:02am
CA Queen Bitch

And by the way.................... I am about to start Boro. I need tips!!

Being unstable and bitchy is all part of my mystique.

Peek A Boo!
Old 2006-11-03, 9:27am
I'm a lilac!

I love the boro gallery... I only post in it once a month or so but I always pop into the Boro Room to check it out (that's actually what I'm up to now... I even have pics to post!). I am sure that others who like to look at boro do the same.

It makes sense to keep it here because it doesn't get "lost" in here. I certainly don't think that it has anything to do with not wanting to mingle with soft glass, LOL! I think that many, if not most, of the folks posting here also work soft glass.

Old 2006-11-03, 9:40am
Skeptical Optimist

I'm a softie...

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2006-11-03, 10:17am
I'm a lilac!

How about a monthly "Progress Report" thread? That would be fun!

Old 2006-11-03, 4:12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera
It makes sense to keep it here because it doesn't get "lost" in here. I certainly don't think that it has anything to do with not wanting to mingle with soft glass, LOL! I think that many, if not most, of the folks posting here also work soft glass.
I agree and I miss seeing it here. Personal preference, I guess.

Kari
Old 2006-11-04, 12:36am
tweetysweetie

Kimberly....roflmao.......!!!! Now everybody knows, mixing soft glass with hard glass IS a no-no!!

Old 2006-11-05, 3:49am
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorriDawn
fuck it

do what you want

I give up, there is no fucking order to anything, everyone puts things where they want anyways. hell, why don't I just make you your own little private area so no one else can see you guys and you don't have to mingle with soft glass or look elsewhere
Did "we" piss you off or something?