Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-04-12, 8:36am
Flame Dame

Default Feng Frit...where are you?

Feng Frit,
I purchased some boro frit several weeks ago and wanted to know when they were going to ship. I didn't hear from you, so I sent another email about a week ago. I still haven't heard from you. I know it takes a while to get frit from Europe, so I wasn't asking where my shipment was; I just wanted to be given a head's up as to when they were going to ship so I knew when to expect them.

Can you please respond here or answer my email?

Thanks,
Leah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy ID: leahbeads
Old 2011-04-12, 11:10am

Hi Leah,

I think Christina is in England at the Flame Off. It could be the reason she's not answered your email.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-04-12, 11:16am
Hobby Junkie

Leah -
When I ordered frit from her, it took the post about 3 weeks.

Old 2011-04-12, 12:45pm
Flame Dame

Thanks for that information. I've been trying to contact her for three weeks. When I originally paid for my order I asked specifically for her to let me know when it shipped. I'm surprised she doesn't check her email or post that she's out of town on her site.

Old 2011-04-12, 1:08pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Just came back from the UK Sunday, Leah I already replied to your e-mail early this morning.

The information of my absence was and still is up on the website: "The store will be closed fdue to the Flame Off – UK from Tuesday 5 t/m Monday 11 April. Of course you can still place your order, however they will not be processed until Tuesday 12 April."

Leah, I checked your order, which you placed 13 days a goon the 30th of March. Which is a little under 2 weeks a go... However I do not see a message in the comment field nor did a receive a message after you placed your order requesting shipping notification.

As mentioned on the website shipping to the US can take quite some time, due to security matters from the US government.

And no I did not have the time to check my e-mails as I was attending the Flame Off and had mutliple tables at this event. Where I had no internet access.

Hope this information answers your questions if not please respond to my e-mail which I send earlier today.

Thank you
Christina

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-04-12, 4:55pm
Flame Dame

Hi Christina,
Thanks for responding here. Unfortunately, I haven't received any emails from you. I did include a message with my order and sent one again just the other day. I didn't expect you to respond while you were away and I didn't see on your website that you were gone.

Since I didn't get the email, can you tell me if my order was shipped and when? I'd appreciate it.

Leah

Old 2011-04-12, 11:00pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

I will forward my e-mails and a copy of your order confirmation. Just so you know there was message included. You must have forgotten.

Your order was shipped on the 1st of April.

Please contact me by e-mail as I am not an active user on LE.

Thank you
Christina

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-04-13, 4:46am
Flame Dame

That's all I needed to know. Thank you.

Leah

Old 2011-04-13, 1:02pm
Ad astra per aspera

Just an aside, the shipping gods seem to be in a good mood these days. I placed an order on 3/30, and got my goodies yesterday. Chrissy, your 96 COE murrini ROCK! More more more!!! (please, of course
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Old 2011-04-19, 10:34pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Just an aside, the shipping gods seem to be in a good mood these days. I placed an order on 3/30, and got my goodies yesterday. Chrissy, your 96 COE murrini ROCK! More more more!!! (please, of course
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Thank you Karen,

I would be happy to make more murrini in coe 96.
Drop me an e-mail with some color suggestions and I will mix them with my ideas.

Keep an eye out for my newsletter I will be having a sale again REALLY soon.

Thanks again,
Chrissy

|
|
|
|
|
|