Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2013-05-13, 11:04am

Default Revamped website!

Hi everyone! This past weekend I've decided to revamp my website. Before I felt my site was a little on the bland side. Now hopefully it's bolder, brighter and more eye-catching. I just need to update my gallery (probably tonight).

I'm open to constructive criticism

http://www.sunsationsartglass.weebly.com

Duane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-05-13, 1:29pm

Duane
That is fabulous!!! What a change from the old one. Congrats.

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2013-05-26, 4:07pm
Co-owner

Just a thought. Do you really feel the black background with white print is successful?

PHONE: (385) 237-3365
OXYGEN 24 HOUR TEXT LINE: (801) 949-0575
LAMPWORKING 24 HOUR TEXT LINE: (801) 949-0576
Old 2013-05-26, 5:39pm
Storm Queen

I just looked at the first page but I noticed you have a lot of double spaces between words and it looks odd. Plus you have "Ann ealling". Sounds like a person.

Old 2013-05-26, 11:58pm
all for the love of glass

I like it alot Duane..I think your excitement for glass is evident and contagious.
If I had a critique it might be to make your photos of the same size if you can. When I click on the thumbnails to bring up the slide a couple of the stained glass are too small to see detail. If you're unable to make those the same as the rest I might eliminate them just to keep a cohesiveness. I like the radiating lines in the background. They say energy and excitement..Also, lovely photography![love those stained glass boxes]

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.