Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2013-05-09, 9:20pm

Default New website please take a look

New website, please take a look, any suggestions would be appreciated. Help us to spread the word. Thanks Mary and Dave "http://www.colorfusionglassjewelry.com"
Old 2013-06-22, 11:19am

very nice work and nice pictures. I suggest you include the size of the hole in the loop so your customers know the size of chain or silk cord that will fit. Also, because you advertise yourselves as selling jewelry, not beads or pendants, you might want to offer the pendants with a silk cord or a chain.
Old 2013-06-23, 4:23pm
Katherine

I love it! My only comment is that I can not read the words written in white - I do have older eyes though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-06-28, 12:08pm
T.J. made me do it

I agree with Katherine on the white type. I can read it fine but many jewelry makers are over 50. I also think your shop name at the top could be a point or two larger for better balance. Otherwise I love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-07-02, 9:26pm

Thanks everyone, I will see what I can do about the white lettering and size. We do have some of pendants with silk cords, but not all. Thanks again for the comments.
Old 2013-07-02, 9:41pm

Looks nice, great start... You know it will NEVER be done! I tinker with my sites quite often.
To me the top bar, the one with Search/cart in it looks short. The pic below it and the boxs under it line up side to side...

Can you see what I see? Are we tracking?

Old 2013-07-10, 10:10am
all for the love of glass

It's lovely..very friendly and warm. Beautiful work by the way. Good luck with all of it!

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2013-08-04, 6:35am
Ooh - I could use that!

Very nice work.

I agree with what everyone else has mentioned. A larger point size on the white text might be easier to read. Is there any way you could change the "Our Price" wording to just read as "Price." To me, the current wording doesn't convey that this is a "One of a kind" creation.

I love the background you chose for the site.
Old 2013-08-04, 7:32am

A total new layout. You have a nice Home page except for one thing. It has the 2009 schedule. "Out of date information" will loose your visitors quickly. I would suggest another page for the schedules as the home page should only be to attract the attention and maybe a short intro to your product.

Old 2013-08-12, 4:15am

The website is looking good but no work has been done on updating proper onpage optimization for website. The description is same for most of the pages. This will not help in increasing the traffic on website. Think that you need to sort this on higher priority. You can also take help of webmaster tools html improvement section to know which pages are having similar description.

|
|
|
Old 2013-08-26, 8:49am

It does seems to be more attractive and user friendly but what about its patents and other copyrights preserved. Anyhow thanks to all here for nice contribution.