Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2013-08-02, 7:52am
Melody of Glass

Question Technical issue with email on website

Okay....I've tried everything I can think of. Need help from the techies out there please!

When I email myself at the business address I have set up to forward to my personal email, this is what I get in response:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@thealchemistsflame.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain thealchemistsflame.com by mail.thealchemistsflame.com. [192.64.112.61].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 No Such User Here

In the past, it has worked. At some point it stopped, quite some time ago, and I can't seem to get it fixed. Any ideas?

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-08-02, 7:56am

umm, have you

1. emptied your AlchemistsFlame mailbox....where you messages originally come into...maybe that box if full?

If you have tried a few times, I would maybe delete the settings and input them again. Kind of like turning off you computer and starting over.

Maybe you have already tried. If I think of anything else, I will let you know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-08-02, 8:08am
Melody of Glass

Thanks Julie. I will look into that first one...I'm not sure they go anywhere....interesting.

I will also try to "reboot".

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2014-01-20, 11:12am

Perhaps your domain name has expired ?