Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2013-08-05, 8:35am
Marble Lover

Default Lampwork Wiki

A year ago, I registered LampworkWiki.net and set up a basic Doku Wiki for the domain. I'm going to let it auto-register the domain for another year.

If you have interest in fleshing out the Wiki with content, let me know via PM. I haven't looked at it pretty much since I set it up.

http://lampworkwiki.net/doku.php?do=index

It doesn't matter if you don't understand how Wiki's work. If you want to add information to it, I can explain how. If a couple people show interest, I'll write up something explaining the basics and get those people logins. If there's no interest, that's completely fine, too, and I'll let the site expire next year. Adding basic content to a Wiki is very easy, it doesn't take any technical expertise.

There are other sites that have a lot of good information on Lampworking terms; I am aware of this. I don't recall seeing a Wiki site that has an abundance of terms that is currently maintained. If there is one, I'd like to know so I can use it.

-BEP

Disclaimer:
This is NOT a for-profit site, and never will be as long as I own the domain. If it does stay alive and generates any traffic, there's the potential for banners that may generate enough money to pay for the hosting/domain name. If it does and any extra money is made, it will be given to some charity or good cause like BoC.

Any and all time and effort put into maintaining it will be volunteer time. No one will get paid for it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.