Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2016-01-19, 9:00am

Default Opensourse ecommerce platform to use?

Hello there!
Can anyone advice an ecommerce platform with these criteria: seo friendly, oriented for marketing and open source?
Many thanks in advance!
Old 2016-01-20, 12:44am
Hello?

Opencart is nice. Easy to use. Been using it a couple years.

I'm moving on though to woocommerce because I also like to blog using Wordpress and the two come together seamlessly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-01-23, 8:27pm
Storm Queen

I'm building a new website right now on Shopify and so far I'm very happy.

Old 2016-01-26, 4:01am

Thanks a lot for sharing guys! For these past days I have decided to use Wordpress and WooCommerce as the platform for eCommerce, but here's the thing... Now when I installed WordPress, I need a nice layout for my website, and I don't have much money, to be honest... So I just wanted to start out with something not so expensive and neat and then proceed to something better looking both design-wise and functionality-wise.
Do you use ready-made solutions? Does anyone know of any suitable free/lowcost themes I could use? Maybe someone has had this experience!

Last edited by John1981; 2016-01-26 at 4:04am.
Old 2016-02-01, 7:40am

Hello again! Just wanted to ask if anyone has used any of TemplateMonster website themes? Are they as easy to operate as the manufacturer says??
Old 2016-02-02, 3:31am
Hello?

I use themes from woothemes. They make woocommerce so the themes are pretty much gauranteed not to have any compatibility issues. They have a handful of free themes that look pretty decent.

Old 2016-03-01, 11:20am

Hello, guys! I like using Shopify a lot for my projects. It is a very handy CMS with lots of great templates for it. For example, on http://www.templatemonster.com/shopify-themes.php website. It simplifies all the processes and you can build great websites
Old 2016-03-01, 11:41am
Storm Queen

I used Out of the Sandbox for my theme:
https://outofthesandbox.com/

I used their Responsive theme for my site. I had a few questions as I went and just using the search function on their site answered most of them. I had two questions I posted in their help section and both were answered quickly. Very easy to use and great customer support.

Old 2016-03-07, 12:21am

I'm using a TemplateMonster theme, very easy to install and change, i've changed it so much from the original very easily.

Magma Beads .

Old 2017-08-09, 2:46am
Beach Buggy

Hello,

I use since 2010 prestashop opensource. I can recommend this shop too
Old 2017-09-10, 11:38am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma View Post
I'm using a TemplateMonster theme, very easy to install and change, i've changed it so much from the original very easily.
I also tried a TemplateMonster theme for my website creation. I chose one of the diving lessons wordpress themes and I was pleased with the result as my site has a great design and is perfectly viewed on any mobile device. Also it was easy to work with it.
Old 2017-09-16, 8:23am
Focus?

I've been using Shopify for my website and store for a year now. I used to use Wordpress but found Shopify less maintenance and alot faster. After the initial setup all I have to do is add product and sell. I like the way it links up with Facebook and Instagram.

www.thedesignden.ca

A-62

Tags
ecommerce, online sales