Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-03-03, 7:55am
Pyromaniac

Default Asheville with Brad Pearson and Trey Cornette March 26-29!

Hi everyone,
Due to circumstances beyond my control I need to give up my spot for Springtime in the Mountains at a Touch of Glass in Asheville.

This is an incredible opportunity to learn from Brad Pearson and Trey Cornette in a relaxed fun atmosphere.
If you are not familiar with their work please click the links on their names.

I have gone to the Fall version of this retreat and it is amazing how much you can learn by being with 30 other glass artists and great teachers. Not only will Brad and Trey be doing demos, but if things go as they usually do, other people demo things as well. You will find so much inspiration there!!

The retreat is March 27th through 29th and is $300 or $310 if paid by credit card. Please contact me at ginkgoglass@aol.com or Marjorie Langston at mlangston00@aol.com.

More info below:

Springtime in the Mountains
A Beadmaker’s Extravaganza
To be held March 26- 29, 2009 at A Touch of Glass in Asheville, NC
Wine and Cheese/Meet n Greet – 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Thursday, March 26

Get ready for a wonderful spring weekend in Asheville! We have some special plans for you – for this event, we have booked two exceptional demonstrators – Brad Pearson and Trey Cornette. Brad and Trey will each present two individual demonstrations – one on Friday and the other on Saturday and if that’s not enough, they will create a collaborative piece on Saturday evening. When they aren’t demonstrating, they will be available to offer tips and guidance or just to let you watch them create some of their own fabulous work. If you still want more after the weekend, Brad will be staying over to teach a two day class on Monday and Tuesday, March 30 and 31.

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ginkgoglass; 2009-03-03 at 8:15am. Reason: oops wrong price!
Old 2009-03-03, 4:03pm
DSDWC

We sure will miss you Lana!!

Old 2009-03-04, 6:09am
Pyromaniac

Thank you Trey! I hope someone will be able to take my space.

Old 2009-03-08, 4:10pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

I emailed you Lana!

Old 2009-03-09, 3:03am
Pyromaniac

yay Debbie! Have a great time for me! Lana

Old 2009-03-09, 4:08am
Cheerfully Profane

Woohoo! If you couldn't come, I'm glad Debbie's taking your place.

Still pretty sad that you're not coming, though.
Old 2009-03-09, 8:59am

Lana - we will miss you -hope you can make the fall session.

Debbie - glad you could join us - see you soon.

Rebekah - see you Wed.!

Marjorie
Old 2009-03-11, 6:28am
DSDWC

Right On Debbie!

It will be great to see you