LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Old 2015-04-25, 5:24pm
addicted to dichro

Default Paw Prints and Footprints Tutorial

This tutorial features a step-by-step walk through with many detailed photos of the process of two different beads being made.

It will teach you how to make detailed footprints and pawprints without the use of murrini. This tutorial is suitable for experienced beginners to advanced lampworkers and suitable for all torches. I use a hothead myself in this tutorial. There are no special tools required for this tutorial, only very basic lampwork tools.Though I make glass color suggestions in this tutorial, you can use almost any glass. This tutorial teaches the methods I’ve developed for laying stringer dots in such a way to get consistent footprints and pawprints in my beads.

35 page PDF automatic download $8

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2312484..._home_active_1
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-04-25, 8:00pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

It appears you are sold out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2015-04-26, 4:20am
addicted to dichro

Thanks Tillie, it's available now.

Old 2015-04-26, 9:16pm
Fried Cat

The photos are extremely black and dark. I can't see the bead described at all. It could be the download? My iPad is showing the correct colors on other tuts.

I've included what it looks like on my screen. No descriptions to give away your tutorial explanations.
Attached Images

Last edited by SGA; 2015-04-26 at 9:19pm.
Old 2015-04-26, 11:27pm
Fried Cat

A few photos were very nice. The ones that you had already decorated.

And the information sounds nice.
Old 2015-04-27, 3:22pm
addicted to dichro

Thanks for letting me know, the photos seem to be darkened severely on ipads and I'm still trying to figure out why. They appear fine on a monitor screen. I have compressed the file so that it downloads quickly and doesn't take up an unnecessary amount of space, and I'm not sure if that's the cause of the problem or not. I hope to fix it and have a new version for those of you with ipads soon, anyone who prefers a refund please let me know.

Old 2015-04-27, 4:45pm
Fried Cat

I tried it on my desktop. The photos are better, but still dark. However I can make out the images enough.

No refund needed in this case. Thanks for the offer though.
Old 2015-04-27, 5:27pm
addicted to dichro

I have a new version with brighter photos ready and have updated the etsy download, if anyone who has previously purchased the tutorial still needs a version with brighter photos please PM me your email address and I will send it right out. So sorry for the inconvenience! I will definitely make sure to check my tutorials on an ipad in the future.

Old 2015-11-11, 7:19am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyjw View Post
I have a new version with brighter photos ready and have updated the etsy download, if anyone who has previously purchased the tutorial still needs a version with brighter photos please PM me your email address and I will send it right out. So sorry for the inconvenience! I will definitely make sure to check my tutorials on an ipad in the future.
Hi! Just wanted to check if this is all fixed up and ready to download? I hesitated in the past, cause all I have is my iPad... Do the pictures print well, if I was to print them?

So definitely want to try this one!

Thanks!
Old 2015-11-11, 1:51pm
addicted to dichro

Yes, the new version with much lightened photos is the one that will currently automatically download. I'm sorry I cannot promise how the photos will print as in my experience printers vary even more so than monitors. I would say that if you have a printer made for photos they should be clear.

Old 2015-11-12, 4:34pm

Thank you Mandy! I will let you know how they print!

I also want to thank you for the very reasonable prices of your tutorials, I am hoping to get both the paw print and the dichroic tuts for Christmas this year!! They look awesome!

Thanks again!
Amanda!