Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2005-06-20, 7:48pm
Fire Borne

Default My Little Shed

Here is my work space for summers in CT. The only thing bad about it is there is not proper ventilation. Really bad, I know. I would love to find a place to use for the summers but this is right next to our park trailer.

pat
Attached Images

Old 2005-06-20, 9:50pm

Oh Pat, I just L-O-V-E it!!!

I'm always soooo jealous of these little studios that people have -- they're so cozy and "real"! Yours is so cute from the outside -- how 'bout pictures of the inside?
Old 2005-06-21, 4:07am

Pat I want a shop like yours. I am stuck in the garage for the time being. I am after hubby until I can get something of my own with A/C.

Thanks for sharing,
Laurie
Old 2005-06-21, 7:13am
Fire Borne

Robin - the inside isn't all that cute, just functional. I just wish I could put in a venting system! But we are in a campground right near the pool, restaurant and playgrounds. So there's lots of people going by the back of it and I don't want to be discovered by someone wondering why I have it going. There's more than enough space tho' so if you're thinking of one of these little buildings, I would say they work just fine. And you could cut in windows easily enough. Even put in rigid insulation I guess.

pat
Old 2005-06-21, 8:20am

Ha! My hubby would fall down laughing if I asked him! We built a 24 x 32 polebarn and I claimed a chunk of it for my stained glass (etc.) -- the rest was going to be a garage. Well, I've overtaken the entire thing (minus a spot to park the lawn tractor) as "storage" and moved my glass to a spare room in the house (so it's my own darned fault, I suppose).

If I was real smooth, maybe I could take over the entire 24 x 32 space as my studio, ya think? (Nah, I'm not even that good, and hubby's not that easily snowed!)
Old 2005-06-21, 8:35am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinj
Ha! My hubby would fall down laughing if I asked him! We built a 24 x 32 polebarn and I claimed a chunk of it for my stained glass (etc.) -- the rest was going to be a garage. Well, I've overtaken the entire thing (minus a spot to park the lawn tractor) as "storage" and moved my glass to a spare room in the house (so it's my own darned fault, I suppose).

If I was real smooth, maybe I could take over the entire 24 x 32 space as my studio, ya think? (Nah, I'm not even that good, and hubby's not that easily snowed!)

If you have not shared your pictures of your studio please do. What you have sounds like something I want hubby to build for me.

Thanks,
Laurie
Old 2005-06-21, 6:51pm
Plumb

Pat, that is SO you! And look at the flower box outside so cute!!!

Smiles,
Priss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2005-06-23, 3:20am
She's Back & Burnin'

Pat,

Your workshop is too cute!!! I've got mine in what used to be the den. LOL!!! I seriously need to get it out of the house!!!!

You could drowned out the noise of the ventilation system with loud ooompah music. LOL!!!!

Sara