LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2015-07-13, 11:38am
Experimentalist

Default Easy, Cheap Torch Enameling with Special Effects!

Aside from my usual hand-holding version of teaching you the basics of torch enameling (and we're talking $30 torch... nothing fancy), you'll learn things like how to use decals, frit, stamps, stencils, enamel paints, cloisonne, and more.

Sign up and even if you can't be there for the live narration, you'll get a video of it as well as the detailed handout.

Now's the time to finally learn this super easy technique you can add to your creative designs!

Click here for more info!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-07-14, 5:55pm

Hope you will run this again.. At present I am not able to work with my torch. However, I would love to learn more and take your course at a later date.
Cherri
Old 2015-07-14, 7:43pm
Experimentalist

Yay Cherri... I hope you do take this class later I'd love to see what you make.

You can either sign up now and just get the video of my presentation along with the handout via email (everyone who signs up gets that). Or I'm pretty sure it's available at on the Jewelry Making Daily website after the fact. (I guess I'll find out... after the fact).

This is my first time working with them.

Old 2015-07-14, 8:47pm
Lifelong Student

Is this done on metal?
Old 2015-07-14, 9:04pm
Experimentalist

Hi Norma,

Yes, this is torch enameling on metal. I demo on copper, but you can use the same techniques on fine silver or gold.