Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-08-25, 10:59am
Chief Creative Goddess

Default Double Helix, Double Helix, where art thou?

Oh, Double Helix, how I love to gaze upon your lush rich shimmering colors
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and dream of the day I can make my brown rods blue (cue that Crystal Gale song from 1977)...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope the move has gone well and you are mostly unpacked!
I am just wondering when your website will be back up? Getting a little twitchy here...

Thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-08-25, 12:15pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Their email said they would be back after August 25th so it shouldn't be long now!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2013-08-25, 12:18pm
Chief Creative Goddess

Thanks Lori!!
I am so impatient--I just got this amazing rod of DH "Electra 2 MGA" in the Non Gathering Exchange and want to learn more about it!!

Old 2013-08-25, 12:29pm
Tweedle Dumb

It's probably just plain old Electra 2 from Mountain Glass Arts.

If it is, it looks really nice just lightly reduced. I'm not a big fan of it encased.

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2013-08-25, 1:42pm
Loving learning

Jamie Lynne is right, it's from Mountain Glass Arts
Old 2013-08-25, 2:38pm
da General

I actually LOVE it encased. Here is a bead I made with Elektra 2 and Zephyr:

|
|
|
|
Old 2013-08-25, 4:27pm
Tweedle Dumb

Ohh, that bead makes me want to try again.

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2013-08-26, 2:50am

Hey!

I love these colours and shapes by Silke.

...and thereīs a free tutorial for these tops too...

Best regards

Jancsi
Old 2013-08-26, 9:33am
Chief Creative Goddess

**THUD**
Love these!!!!!!
Would love to see the tut!

Old 2013-08-26, 10:43am
da General

Here you go:

|
|
|
|
Old 2013-08-26, 11:13am

update on FB from Double Helix

Double Helix Glassworks
What's that quote about best laid plans? There's been a hiccup in our Internet and phone installation. We won't be connected until Sep 3rd. This means we can't take or ship orders until then and that responding to emails will be difficult. Sorry, folks. Just to make it more fun, I tried to send out a newsletter today to tell everyone but our newsletter service is also down.

On the plus side, VA is beautiful and it looks like we'll be forced to take a vacation.

Old 2013-08-26, 11:33am
Chief Creative Goddess

Thanks for the DH update Autumn, and for the link from Hayley! Definite Christmas list item--love that ammonite press!

Old 2013-08-26, 11:35am

latest news from there facebook page
What's that quote about best laid plans? There's been a hiccup in our Internet and phone installation. We won't be connected until Sep 3rd. This means we can't take or ship orders until then and that responding to emails will be difficult. Sorry, folks. Just to make it more fun, I tried to send out a newsletter today to tell everyone but our newsletter service is also down.

On the plus side, VA is beautiful and it looks like we'll be forced to take a vacation.

#C-151
Old 2013-08-26, 11:36am

opps did not see Autumns post

#C-151
Old 2013-08-26, 11:38am
Chief Creative Goddess

I can't believe I hadn't FB liked DH yet! Got that fixed now!!

Old 2013-08-26, 1:14pm

Quote:
**THUD**
Love these!!!!!!
Would love to see the tut!
@Sadie Mae, here is another link to the ammonite tut:

best regards from germany,

graphitjunge
Old 2013-08-26, 2:20pm
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

I want to know where you got that press! Love all the designs in one flat pad!
Old 2013-08-26, 2:54pm
Ready to hit the road

Jancsi, oh my, those are just gorgeous!!

Pathetic, I know, but when I first went to Double Helix's website and saw that sign, I got a little fluttery in my tummy. Just a little scared they weren't going to be back. I do love my Double Helix glasses.

•

•

Old 2013-08-26, 10:06pm
Naysayer

Quote:
I want to know where you got that press! Love all the designs in one flat pad!
It says it's an antique waffle iron, I want one!
Old 2013-08-26, 10:43pm

Quote:
It says it's an antique waffle iron, I want one!

@Ravenesque, you are right!
itīs an antique waffle iron Silke found on an antique market in Kaiserslautern
( Germany )

best regards
Jancsi

Last edited by CorriDawn; 2013-08-29 at 9:38am. Reason: Took out self promotion
Old 2013-08-27, 3:50am

Well I think it is so so cool!
Old 2013-08-27, 9:01am
Chief Creative Goddess

I want waffles now!!! at the beach!! after I antique shop and find one of these!!!

Great work on the graphite tooling by the way-what else can you do??!!

Old 2013-08-27, 9:28am
Master Procrastinator

WOW! Love that waffle iron! & the graphite tool! How cool!!

Old 2013-08-28, 5:28pm
Certified Glassaholic!

Someone needs to do a bulk buy for those ammonite tools

Old 2013-08-30, 10:18am

Location: Loving Bermuda, dreaming of Africa and looking forward to Maine!

Quote:
Someone needs to do a bulk buy for those ammonite tools
Agree!!

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Janis Joplin
Old 2013-08-30, 1:30pm
Flame Dames Rule!

I'd be in for one of those!

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2013-08-30, 7:35pm

Me, too!

Mimi
Old 2013-08-30, 7:40pm
Gay rights R human rights

me three

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2013-08-30, 9:02pm
Master Procrastinator

I missed out on the bundle of glass. I posted in the garage asking if anyone had some that they wouldn't mind splitting with me. Found someone, but then they changed their mind. I totally don't blame them, but thought I'd ask here too in case anyone wants to split theirs. I'd be thrilled with as little or as much as you'd be willing to part with. Have paypal ready or a trade.

Old 2013-09-10, 2:12pm
Naysayer

i'm down for a bulk buy also.

Anyone know if their email has changed?