LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-01-26, 6:20pm

Thanks for the info Margaret! Hope we get to see you in Tucson!!! Keep the sun shining for those of us that haven't felt the warmth since October!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-01-26, 6:40pm

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad to hear others talk about this show! I too have agreed to come...all the way across country and it wasn't easy at all. I wish I had found you guys earlier!

I signed up for the forum just for this thread. I'm not a lampwork bead seller but will so enjoy looking and shopping for them it looks like..wow you guys are talented!

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and thank you for making me feel like I'm not the only one..lol..all the things you guys struggled with I did too! Like tax info..skirts for tables..shipping...travel...we are at the Comfort Inn North, and have rented a car..although we did it awhile ago and didn't pay anywhere near the $175/day..I don't know exactly what it was but know I would remember that kind of number! We have had such an experience figuring this all out..ugh.

I have one last question...what are you guys doing about credit card transactions? We are online..strictly online and have just heard that there will not be internet there...nice. I don't think I would have agreed to come knowing this, but now here I am...just curious as to what others will be doing. I've done alot of research and have come up with nothing that is reasonable aside from calling each one in.

Well, just wanted to say hello...and if there is anything I can help any of you with just ask..I know its really last min. and so wish I would have found this thread sooner!

Amber
www.mobile-boutique.com
Old 2006-01-27, 4:26pm

Default Credit card transactions w/ internet access

HI!
I just found a major discovery. I can have internet in Tucson, using a rental company for cell phones, it will be high speed WIFI..and can handle up to 20 computers..of course I only have one..if anyone is interested in connecting too let me know and maybe we can split the cost, they are limiting it to the number of IP addresses I give them so everyone can't hack in and it won't be there until late Tues..since I didn't find them until friday night
Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is having trouble too!
Amber
Old 2006-01-28, 7:51am
bayoubeads

Hi Amber! Glad you found something to work out for the credit card charges. I am using the virtual terminal at Pay Pal and will run the charges through my computer at the hotel at the end of the day.

I'll be in the lavender ballroom: #LB173N.

Good luck and hope to see you there!
Mary Jarvis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-11-08, 9:47am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

so? if we have wireless on our comps can we still get internet? anyone know?

~~
~~