Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-06-15, 6:29pm

Quote:
no I have two m-15's, not getting them confused (says m15 right on the front) and I have them y chained already i actually wanted to get one or two more, an o2 booster or two and try to run either a gtt phantom or my larger bethlehem pm2d right now I run two m-15's and a firebird, inner flame of my beth etc... and I can rage my firebird/inner flames of my other torches pretty well with two m-15s... and just so I don't sound silly, I am doing all this cause I live somewhere where getting bottled oxygen is just not really a viable option (closest store is literally 40 miles away, they won't deliver, 22 a fillup etc, makes each oxy bottle along the order of like 30 plus dollars a fillup when all is said and done...
Wow, I hear that a lot. 30.00 may not sound like a lot till you have to do it every week. Some guys I talk to will run 2 M15s on the inner, and a bottle on the outer, make the tank last a lot longer. But, you can also link them. Talk to Kyle in Hawaii, He has 7 or 8 linked together. He runs his whole studio on them. Along with a couple of large torches. 2 Hurricanes will run a Phantom all out, (so I'm told). Stands to reason that 4 M15s would do the same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-06-15, 6:59pm

lol every week, try 30 bucks like every day or two, i work glass like 12 to 16 hours in a day, and if I really go all out, I go through a ktank in a about a day or two..... Yeah met a guy who used the equivalent of 4 m-5's linked and he said he runs a phantom off that, which is what gave me the idea of using the m-15's hehe..
Old 2009-06-15, 7:03pm

hmmm. well when i bought it, it was sold as a hurricane, sorry.
Old 2009-06-16, 5:55am

Quote:
hmmm. well when i bought it, it was sold as a hurricane, sorry.
Hey, no problem here. I just like to keep it straight in case it is one of mine. I understand. Im sure they will take care of you. jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2009-06-22, 5:16pm

Quote:
wtf......hater

if you are gonna call some one out like that you could at least do it with your real name

you know this post is liable-slander! and is illeagal ,

kinda shitty of you too!
I think that is her real name... FWIW

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid
Old 2009-07-01, 2:22pm

What would be more efficient if I already have two m-15's linked together, two more m-15's or a hurricane? Trying to figure out what my next purchase in oxygen will be...
Old 2009-07-01, 6:41pm

Quote:
What would be more efficient if I already have two m-15's linked together, two more m-15's or a hurricane? Trying to figure out what my next purchase in oxygen will be...
In my opinion, 2 more M15s would be better

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2009-07-07, 7:14am
Formerly Travelin'gal

Sorry Jack, I should have posted earlier. I am a very happy camper dealing with Jack! And I do mean camper as for 3 years we traveled the country in our RV using 2 M20s. All types of heat, humidity, elevation you name it we worked in it. One unit was a wonderful first quality machine and one Jack sent me for free to use as spare parts. It was in such good shape I was able to get it working too (with Jack's help). When he talks about 1000s of dollars worth of equipment just given away to the community, well that's probably on the low end. These guys are really trying something new out there: developing an ox system just for us lampworkers. Are there problems? sure. But in my experience Jack has been way more than accommodating.
Sorry I don't post much in these threads Jack, they just get so vitriolic it's hard from a business sense to wade into the fray. We did eventually retire the second unit, clogged valve I just haven't gotten around to working on. But unit number one is still going strong after 5 years of 10hr/6 day per week us. And down here in Louisiana it's dealing with some pretty intense heat and humidity.

Peace,
Greg (D's husband)

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2009-07-07, 2:41pm

Quote:
Sorry Jack, I should have posted earlier. I am a very happy camper dealing with Jack! And I do mean camper as for 3 years we traveled the country in our RV using 2 M20s. All types of heat, humidity, elevation you name it we worked in it. One unit was a wonderful first quality machine and one Jack sent me for free to use as spare parts. It was in such good shape I was able to get it working too (with Jack's help). When he talks about 1000s of dollars worth of equipment just given away to the community, well that's probably on the low end. These guys are really trying something new out there: developing an ox system just for us lampworkers. Are there problems? sure. But in my experience Jack has been way more than accommodating.
Sorry I don't post much in these threads Jack, they just get so vitriolic it's hard from a business sense to wade into the fray. We did eventually retire the second unit, clogged valve I just haven't gotten around to working on. But unit number one is still going strong after 5 years of 10hr/6 day per week us. And down here in Louisiana it's dealing with some pretty intense heat and humidity.

Peace,
Greg (D's husband)
Hey Thank you Greg, it is great to hear from you. Do you need me to send you a valve? be a shame to retire it for that. We do go back a long way. I still have that amazing marble you gave me in 05! That marble started me collecting, I am now up to about 50 marbles. Anyway, thanks for the kind words, and be good, jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2009-07-08, 10:11am

free shipping on oxygen concentrators this week at abr imagery! ALL ARE IN STOCK!

812-339-9147

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.