No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2011-09-23, 3:13pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Default BeadFest Texas

Mark your calendar for October 21-23...BeadFest Texas at the Arlington Convention Center.

I'll be in booth 607 with lots and lots of bead caps, etched sheets, and some new items.

Here's a free pass link.

http://www.beadfest.com/beadfest/atx/11FreePass.pdf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-09-23, 3:25pm

And of course I won't be landing in Texas until Oct. 28th! Drat!

I hope you have a fantastic show. I wish I could be there.

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2011-09-23, 5:33pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Thanks, Sue....my first show venture with Metal Me This...different animal from selling jewelry.

Old 2011-09-23, 11:45pm
Beads Beads Glass

I want to go play with you!!! I am in La Porte TX. but.... I may have a show on the 22nd

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog
Old 2011-09-24, 7:44am
Sorry for party rockin'

I'll also be at BeadFest Texas . . . . it was an incredible show last year, I'm totally looking forward to this!
Lisa, it'll be nice to meet you

I'll be in booth #408 and will have handmade beads and finished jewelry.

Old 2011-09-24, 2:04pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Looking forward to meeting you also, Ginny. SuzyQ and Deanna Chase will be there too...609 and 611

Old 2011-09-25, 6:43am
Detail G-Mama!

Wish I could go up!! Y'all have fun and sell lots!!

Old 2011-10-11, 8:20am
Etched Metal Rocks...

Here's the link to the free pass again...hope to see a lot of LE'ers in 10 days or so. I've got lots and lots of great items in store. Booth 607

http://www.beadfest.com/beadfest/atx/11FreePass.pdf

Old 2011-10-14, 11:52am
Sorry for party rockin'

OMG, only a week to go!!
I'm freeeeakin' out

Anne - I love your new avatar

Old 2011-10-14, 12:01pm
Detail G-Mama!

Aww thanks Ginny! Good luck to everyone in the show! Hope ya sell out!

Old 2011-10-14, 12:26pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

We can compare who is a bigger freak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyHampton View Post
OMG, only a week to go!!
I'm freeeeakin' out

Anne - I love your new avatar

Old 2011-10-14, 12:32pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Joolz View Post
We can compare who is a bigger freak.
Girl, I got this.

Old 2011-10-14, 12:35pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Others might dispute that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyHampton View Post
Girl, I got this.

Old 2011-10-14, 2:26pm
sunscreen me baby

lol!

I'm packing my suitcase because I'm off to Deanna's on Monday. I might just be throwing it all out on a table at this rate. Display stuff doesn't fit nicely in a rectangular box, lol.

~

Old 2011-10-14, 5:15pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Priority Mail or maxing out your luggage weight limit...

Old 2011-10-14, 5:18pm
sunscreen me baby

I am trying very hard not to do the mail thing. I want to be able to fly to shows and I won't always have someone who can get mail for me. It's kind of a personal challenge thing. I think I've got it.

~

Old 2011-10-14, 5:30pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Well, we know why I am stuck doing that this show...so far it's just one PM box from home and miscellaneous shipments from elsewhere...it will likely all fit in the suitcase coming back. Having done this for Webb the last 3 years, I have the flying jewelry shows down...bead shows should be easier.

Old 2011-10-14, 6:14pm
sunscreen me baby

Yah, this is my maiden voyage

~

Old 2011-10-15, 2:56pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

If you already have a hotel booked, you can send packages there to yourself at the hotel. Just notify them that you are expecting a package and to please hold it for you or put it in your room that they assign you.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2011-10-16, 12:06pm
Tacki

When/where is this LE dinner I've heard rumblings about?
Old 2011-10-16, 12:14pm
sunscreen me baby

I don't know Traci. Should we plan for Friday night? Any suggestions for where we should go?

~

Old 2011-10-16, 12:24pm
Tacki

Arlington is outside my realm of restaurant/bar expertise
Old 2011-10-16, 1:34pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Should we ask Amy or Squid for input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracidawn78 View Post
Arlington is outside my realm of restaurant/bar expertise

Old 2011-10-16, 3:10pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Friday night dinner?? WOO HOO!!!

Seriously, the convention center is right next door to the ballpark and close to Six Flags, so there's a sh*tload of restaurants to choose from.

I can scope it out on Thursday when we set up to find something close to the convention center.

Old 2011-10-16, 3:48pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

food...drinks...great company....sounds perfect.
(in reverse order of importance...)

Old 2011-10-16, 4:12pm
sunscreen me baby

I think the meal is going to be the least of our concerns, lol. This is going to be fun!

~

Old 2011-10-16, 4:38pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Who has bail connections?

Old 2011-10-16, 5:14pm
Tacki

More importantly, who is driving me home?
Old 2011-10-16, 5:37pm
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Joolz View Post
Who has bail connections?
if you get in trouble, I try to come to bail you out...
Old 2011-10-16, 6:07pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

LOL...that's very kind! I'd rather you come by BeadFest and say "hi"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Kaven View Post
if you get in trouble, I try to come to bail you out...