No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-09-05, 9:41am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Patsy, you have a PM and mail

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-05, 9:42am

Just finished reading this amazing tutorial. If anyone didn't pre-order, now's the time. It is very well done, easy to follow & has great detail. Thanks so much, Christina!!

Jo
Old 2010-09-05, 10:16am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you Jo i tried my best as always

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-06, 6:21am

Thank you Christina, Got my link, can't wait to give it a go! I emailed you my address.
AAK
Old 2010-09-06, 8:30am
I'm not Barbie.

FABULOUS!!!!! Thanks Chrissy!
Old 2010-09-06, 4:34pm
Steph

Excellent Cristina, looking forward to trying it!

My Etsy Shop and Inner Depth Tutorial:

Come like me at:
Old 2010-09-06, 5:50pm

Another excellent tut Christina, thanks!

Can't wait for part 2

Marianne.
Old 2010-09-06, 6:50pm

HiChrissy,

Nothing arrived so far, can you please try again. The last tutorial I bought from you came with no trouble at all.

Your private message box is full, hope all of them are good.

Thanks Chrissy,

Cheers Kerry
Old 2010-09-09, 1:36pm

Hi Chrissy,
I was in the middle of the download and my fax machine kicked in and interrupted the download and now it's gone. Is it possible to have you send it to me again? I tried to pm you but it won't let me. Sorry for the hassle!

And, thank you in advance, I have your silver glass tutorial and love it, can't wait to read and try this one!!!

Thank you,
Kristy
Old 2010-09-10, 12:48pm

Thank you! I got it! Great tutorial, can't wait to try it and can't wait for your next one

Kristy
Old 2010-09-12, 5:13pm

got mine- thanks! Looks like it will be fin to try when the weather cools off!
Old 2010-09-12, 5:26pm

I think Chrissi must be having a holiday after all her work, anyone heard from her in the last few days?
I'm still having trouble receiving mine, maybe I should try one of my kid's emails.

Cheers Kerry..
Old 2010-09-15, 12:12pm

Thank you, Chrissy!! I just got it and read it. It's a wonderful tutorial with many great pictures and excellent instructions! You did a very good job. I hope you sell lots and lots of copies!

Old 2010-09-17, 8:02am
I speak Murrini!

This looks very cool...anyone have photos of their efforts so far? I'd love to see!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-09-18, 5:12pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Chrissy:

Posted in the other thread. I thought I received the entire tutorial a couple of weeks ago and just sat down to read the whole thing this evening and have only 18 pages. Please resend.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-09-27, 8:48pm

Chrissy: Sent you an email, never able to download the flower tut, please check your email and let me know , private was full, thanks so much . Dicrodi
Old 2010-09-28, 6:19am

Here's my first shot at one fo these muirrini. I made a very basic pull, just to get the feel for what I would have to do and sorry the flower is on a background of the same color, I was just sticking murrinis on a base bead to try them out...

Thanks you Chrissy. The instructions were easy to follow. I only gave them one go through before just giving it a go to see what happened.

Old 2010-09-28, 1:07pm
Steph

Still not got round to having a go at the murrini - soon I hope! Did anyone get their "free" murrini yet?

My Etsy Shop and Inner Depth Tutorial:

Come like me at:
Old 2010-09-29, 6:04am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Hi Everybody,

Live has been a rolercoaster for me, so i haven't been on LE for a while.

I got 1 part of the murrini shipped, the other part will ship this week.
I need to run to the store and get some more address labels and new bussinesscards printed as well.

Mardi, you did a great job. You made a mistake by using teh same color for the base bead, but i can still see the flower!!!!

Hope to see some more pictures soon

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-10-01, 3:04pm

Second try....better base bead, but tipped the murrini over on accident. However, I can see there are some possibilities on doing that on purpose next time....

Old 2010-10-31, 8:53am
Glass-A-Holic ^..^

Wonderful tutorial! Thanks for sharing.

Alaina