Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-01-06, 2:17pm
In spite of it all!

Default CRAM IT 2009! Camp Run A Muck Insanity Tour for Adults!

OK... Here it is, we will be offering for the first annual (adult only) "CRAM IT 09" getaway. Anyone over 16 is welcome!

I needed to CANCEL the 2009 event. But Camp Run A Muck 2010 is going to go off without a hitch. If I tell you it's gonna be more fun then any event you have ever been to... well... you know I would be lying. So, I will just say that if you like a social and workshop environment, lot's of great things to see demo'd, lots of glass play times, fun easy food, great peeps to hang out with and best of all for all you glass ho's... Celebrity TEACHERS & VENDORS!

Oh, and don't miss the new studio construction page. It is going to go from plan to building pretty quick here. So, if that kind of green building is your bag.... come on in and hang around and see what is going to happen next. AND just for you that don't know it already. MUCK is what I meant.

This first year we are only asking peeps to cough up $150.00 for this 3 day event. That way you can afford to come, make goodies, cover your materials costs, (if any) buy beads or other neat stuff and go to the evening events too. This small token amount covers all the stuff like propane, oxy, tank rentals, event tents, porta johnnys, electricity and a host of other stuff that I am sure I am missing to mention at the moment. You can email me with your reservations and questions.

Event dates are June 25, 26 & 27th 2010. We will post a list of hotels/motels for those that do not want to camp.

Limited to 25 pre-reserved "campers" in Bend Oregon. One does not need to camp to come and have fun!
CRAM IT Glass 2010 T shirts.. great to wear and collect!
Nearly 3 days of fun and glass
Great Food/ Fantastic Vendors/Generous Sponsors
Guest Teachers and Demos
Camping spots for small trailers (under 26 ft) and tents available on a limited basis... reservations a must! Camping spots are free of charge as they are dry camping.
Campfires each night weather permitting
McMenamins evening out
Much more to list later!

This will be a blast and we have already been getting emails for it to "reserve" spots. Reservations are $75.00 and must be paid to hold your spot. This is a non refundable but transferable deposit. This is a first pay next in line deal. Meaning when we hit number 25 no more reservations will be excepted. Watch for the final details this week on this thread! Everyone will get lots of torch time as well as other activities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ruth Nichols; 2009-11-04 at 6:49pm.
Old 2009-01-06, 2:55pm
In spite of it all!

Looking for more deals... calling a few places....

Hampton Inn

One can google or yahoo Bend Oregon.. go close to Butler Market to be closer to the ranch.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Last edited by Ruth Nichols; 2009-01-06 at 2:57pm.
Old 2009-01-06, 2:58pm
Professional Troublemaker

Ruth,

You only left out where this is being held...... State, town, location?

Otherwise, sounds fabulous.

Schermo

Well, DANG! You edited while I was still posting!! : )

Old 2009-01-06, 2:59pm
In spite of it all!

OOPSSS! I had it... I thought...

Bend Oregon... The High Desert... the Volcano Capital.... the Cinder Cone Home.

Last edited by Ruth Nichols; 2009-01-06 at 3:04pm.
Old 2009-01-06, 5:25pm
Wild at Heart!

Leaves me out. I will either be in Reno/Pheonix for Volleyball festival or Florida for the Junior Olympic volleyball championships.

Maybe next year!

??
Old 2009-01-06, 5:27pm
In spite of it all!

awwwwww... Next year for sure then sweetie pie! We may figure out that we can do more then 25 by then too.

Old 2009-01-06, 5:43pm
Trying to Hope!

omg I soo want to go dang I need a nanny for Sam

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2009-01-06, 5:45pm
In spite of it all!

You will need a break from the everyday stuff by then Wendy... AND we need a X rated bead demo!

Old 2009-01-06, 7:04pm

Count me in. I just need to get some money together. How do I register? Is there a website? or Do you need someone to make a website for your Cramp It 2009. If so, contact me. I do web work for a living, when I am not lampworking.
Old 2009-01-06, 7:32pm

Count me in Ruth!

Old 2009-01-06, 8:20pm
In spite of it all!

It will be great to have you both join us this June! Yaaaaaaaa!

Old 2009-01-06, 8:24pm
Broken

I'll be watching this thread!Love it Ruth not sure about dates yet though, will there be camping there?

Old 2009-01-06, 8:27pm
In spite of it all!

Oh yes Nicker... lots of camping spots. It would be a real blast having ya here! WoooWhooo!

Old 2009-01-06, 8:36pm
In spite of it all!

Would anyone be interested in designing a T-shirt for this? Should we have this as a design contest? hmmmmmmm

Old 2009-01-06, 9:55pm
Superkitty

Ruth, this sounds like so much fun! I so wish I were closer!
Old 2009-01-06, 10:32pm
In spite of it all!

I wish you did too Deb! I went to the Michigan cabin retreat when I lived in Alaska!

Old 2009-01-06, 10:38pm
Addicted to Melting Glass

This sounds like a blast, Ruth! I'm not too far...giving it some thought...

Old 2009-01-06, 10:47pm
In spite of it all!

Hi Patty! It would be so great to have you here for this!

Old 2009-01-06, 11:39pm
Dildo Kween!

Tempting very tempting. Just to get caught doing something naughty and having Ottie counsel me would be worth the flight out.

*happysigh*

My Tutorials have been FREE since 2001

Old 2009-01-07, 5:23am
BeadsonCypress

I take it this is on the WEST COAST.......aaarrghhh!!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2009-01-07, 6:06am

This is SOOOOOO tempting! The cost of camp means I can at least think about airfare from east to west coast.
(Wish camp for my kids was so reasonable! LOL)

Old 2009-01-07, 10:54am
In spite of it all!

Don't be tempted to long!

Old 2009-01-07, 11:15am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi von Frozenfyre View Post
Tempting very tempting. Just to get caught doing something naughty and having Ottie counsel me would be worth the flight out.

*happysigh*
LOL! This is why it's "for adults" I guess?!?

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid
Old 2009-01-07, 11:25am

Count me in where do I send my money? Are spouses welcome? You know just to keep me warm.
Jodie
Old 2009-01-07, 11:36am
balanced but asymmetrical

I'm in.

Old 2009-01-07, 12:12pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

What is the nearest airport and what transport to get there is available? (Rental car of course, perhaps can ride-share?)

Old 2009-01-07, 12:31pm
In spite of it all!

Hi Debbie! Redmond Oregon has the nearest airport. One could fly to Portland and then ride share with someone to save some bucks.

Jenny! Oh, by the way everyone... Jenny will be one of the guest demo/teachers at this shin dig!

Yes, Jodie... spouses are welcome but if staying during the day's events will be counted at 2. If camping at the mini ranch then indentured servitude will ensue! We will have more details on all that by this weekend, including where to sign up and who to get your deposits to.

It will be a blast to have you guys here!

Old 2009-01-07, 12:31pm

Forget about the spouse question I am trying to get my sister on board. Her LE is
Vitesse6 If any of you would like to help me with talking her into it.
Jodie
Old 2009-01-07, 1:10pm
In spite of it all!

Hi Jodie! What kind of help are you looking for?

Old 2009-01-07, 1:41pm

Lots of pming guilt trip pressure. Begging and pleading her to come. I think I have her halfway convinced.
Jodie