Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-05-13, 10:23pm

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville
Default Hot Pink ???

from reading post I know that pink is an issue . LOL
where do you get HOT PINK ? who makes it ? and is it compatable with Moretti?
You guys have been so good to answer all my Questions .. One day I swear im going to give something back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2006-05-13, 10:54pm
odd lot addict

Moretti . . . good luck

Bullseye has a couple of nice pinks

Old 2006-05-13, 11:44pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

You need to ask for moretti gold pink ( known as Rubino Oro). It's a pretty expensive striking color but it's really pretty, and a nice hot pink used over white. Be carefull using it, it burns out really fast.

Old 2006-05-14, 6:25am
Insane? You're Insane!

Here is a link to one that talks alot about pinks. It is very long, but there is good info on it. I think that the only luck I've had with hot pink is with the gold pink. It is picky! It is a striking color. I know if you searched for a "Rubino" tut that you should find how to use it. I find if you put it over any other pink it becomes super hot pink. WOW! I haven't figured out what to do with my new super powers, but I'm working on it. I don't want to use them all willy nilly because it's expensive. Good luck!

http://http://www.lampworketc.com/fo...ad.php?t=17240
Old 2006-05-14, 6:53am
In search of her path....

if you search around glasscolor.com there are some great furnace glass colors coe 90-96 that are dam near HOT PINK but not moretti compatible but they have lots of other colors to work with and they are getting more and more rod colors to work with to.

Prints for sale in my
!