Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-04-30, 6:23pm
Renee Weaver

Default May 1st 2007 showcase

I'm going to start the new months show and tell if thats alright. I wanted to show my little boro frog and my latest beads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-04-30, 6:34pm

WAY TO GO, RENEE !!!!
Old 2007-04-30, 7:19pm
yukue fumei

OMG!!! That froggie is soooo cute!!! And that color rocks!!!
Whoa--love your sets as always--sooo gorgeous Renee!!!!

nagi

Old 2007-04-30, 7:29pm
mystical cat lover 56

Thumbs up

I love the frogs - they are sooooooo cute !
Old 2007-05-01, 1:54am
Nah, not really...;)

Cool frog Renee.

More pinks from me.
Attached Images

Old 2007-05-01, 3:52am
Serenity Now!

It's May Day! May Day!!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-05-01, 6:12am

Default CatFish Rosanimals TM

wow great work! love may day val! heres some CatFish Rosanimals TM from me.
boro 3 1/2" long 2-3" tall.
Ro
Attached Images

Gtt Mirage torch with tanked oxygen.
Old 2007-05-01, 7:49am
Trying to Hope!

wow i love the cat fish and those flowers are too cute Wonderfull colors Carrie and what an adorable frog renee

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2007-05-01, 7:53am
yukue fumei

WOW!!!!!
super amazing!
Carrie--gorgeous set--wow that pink pops so nice!!!

Val--OMG--your beads are gorgeous as always, but those flowers take my breath away!! Whoa!!!
Ro--Holey Smokes--that catfish are to die for!!! They are sooooo awesome!!! I love them!!!

nagi

Old 2007-05-01, 8:09am

Beautiful work everyone.....Ro love the Cat Fish....

Old 2007-05-01, 8:33am
Normal is Boring!!

Here Kitty, Kitty, Here Kitty, Kitty- Okay I love the Cat Fish!
Hey Val whatcha got going there- amazing I need to see close up? Very neat
Carrie- yummy colors- you rock again.
Renee- perfect sets- love the pinks you got!

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2007-05-01, 9:38am
Serenity Now!

Love the Catfish, Ro!! ...And the froggie is super-cute!
Here you go Trudi: a close-up of some of the May Day bouquet! And while I'm at it...

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:

Last edited by Over the Moon; 2007-05-01 at 9:39am. Reason: NC
Old 2007-05-01, 10:09am

Quick drive through guys, I'm swamped at work but needed my daily fix
of EYECANDY and I surely did get it here!

Wowzers!

Jo
Old 2007-05-01, 11:07am
The Venerable Bead

wow beautiful start to the May showcase. it feels so springy in here!

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-05-01, 11:35am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

ow my god you guys just keep blowing me away! I just visited this thread this morning, and look how many pretties have been added in just one day! I absolutely love all the eye candy, you make me feel right at home

Suzanne

Old 2007-05-01, 1:43pm
Does it come in Purple???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodTrailGlass View Post
Cool frog Renee.

More pinks from me.
You get the coolest pinks and purples - a girl after my own heart.

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2007-05-01, 1:45pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over the Moon View Post
It's May Day! May Day!!

Pretty flowers Val - love the colors too

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2007-05-01, 1:46pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro View Post
wow great work! love may day val! heres some CatFish Rosanimals TM from me.
boro 3 1/2" long 2-3" tall.
Ro
This is AMAZING!!! Great work!

~~

Old 2007-05-01, 3:22pm
stacijane on Etsy

Damn! You guys get the most awesome colors!! I'm jealous.

Old 2007-05-01, 5:24pm
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Renee, love the frog. Great color with the beads.
Ro, those cat-fish are great.
Carrie, your colors really pop.
Val, fantastic flowers & vases. Love the bird & your colors.

#K58
Old 2007-05-02, 8:03am

Love the pastel colors you are all showing. I have been workin on that. The beads have large holes for pandora bracelets. The vase has a base of purple thunder...really pretty purple.

Sandy

Old 2007-05-02, 9:35am
yukue fumei

WOW! Sandy--your beads are killer but that vase takes the cake!! WOWW!!!
I am loving your work!!!!

nagi

Old 2007-05-02, 11:52am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Sandy, very nice.

#K58
Old 2007-05-02, 3:19pm

Thanks, guys!

Sandy
Old 2007-05-02, 5:24pm
Somethings grow wild

Location: Soulsbyville in California, just down the hill from Yosemite

Ro the cat fish is just too cute
Valerie yummm wowwhat colors...Umm what are you using? If ya don't mind me asking.
Sandy very nice! I've been working with purpel thunder and It sure isn't pretty like yours, got any tip on fireing it you would like to share?
Kare
Old 2007-05-02, 6:10pm

Hi Kare,

I really did not do anything special to it. Just in shaping the bead and decorating it, the color struck in the flame...then annealed at 1050 for 1/2 hour. Sometimes this works for me with purple colors...sometimes I get mud. The purple thunder seems easier to strike for me than some of the others and it is a nice, rich purple.

Sandy
Old 2007-05-02, 9:53pm

Sandy, your vessel is gorgeous!

Here are some of my recent boro beads....

Old 2007-05-02, 9:55pm

wow! those are beautiful sonya!

Old 2007-05-02, 10:00pm

Thanks! I'm hooked on that color combo, lol.

Old 2007-05-03, 2:07am
Nah, not really...;)

Wow, you gals/guys are ROCKIN'!

Oh yeah, thanks for the compliments.