Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-05-03, 2:08am
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuskinDesigns View Post
You get the coolest pinks and purples - a girl after my own heart.
You're so sweet Jodie, I think I love ya' baby.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-05-03, 2:10am
Nah, not really...;)

Just a little somethin' from me...lots of 'singles' needing a date.
Attached Images

Old 2007-05-03, 2:14am
Nah, not really...;)

Oops, one more...I've had quite a few requests to add some blues/blacks to my pinkish beads and here is one of the combos.

JungleDrums
Attached Images

Old 2007-05-03, 5:15am
Mandrel Slayer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro View Post
wow great work! love may day val! heres some CatFish Rosanimals TM from me.
boro 3 1/2" long 2-3" tall.
Ro

I'm a little slow. That catfish is just the coolest.

Bonny
Old 2007-05-03, 6:49am
yukue fumei

Sonya-whoa-what a color combo--mouthwatering!!

Carrie Berry--LOVE your sets!!! Soooo yummy!!!

nagi

Old 2007-05-03, 7:52am
Trying to Hope!

Sandy I love that vase You need to join our vessel exchange in the patio
Sonya I love those colors I can never get mine to do the striping like that great Job:

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2007-05-03, 7:55am
Trying to Hope!

Carrie Berry I love the colors you get I never get pinks Whats the secret

Here are mine forst is a vessel for the exchange in the patio *shameless plug*

The second is what was supposed to be a blown vessel and ended up being a hollow rock on my keychain. I made some other beads in mucky blue colors I will take a pic of those later

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2007-05-03, 8:47am
Nah, not really...;)

No secret on the pinks, just clear, Pomegranite or Elvis and Yellow. And anything else you wanna add.

Nice keychain...

Old 2007-05-03, 8:57am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyki View Post
Sandy I love that vase You need to join our vessel exchange in the patio
:
Well...it's not really a vessel...not hollow inside, just a bead masquerading as a vessel...

Sandy
Old 2007-05-03, 10:52am
yukue fumei

Woo!
Pretty hollowork Wendy!!!!

nagi

Old 2007-05-03, 3:55pm
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Here is my very first Goddess.

#K58
Old 2007-05-04, 7:05pm
Trying to Hope!

here is a new vessel titled Iceberg or Glacier not sure yet its for the vessel exchange I am running in the patio Come Join us
Great Vessel Jerri i cant wait to try a few on my own

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2007-05-05, 9:00am
The Venerable Bead

Here is a rose pendant necklace I made for a silent auction to raise money for SMA research. Our friends Michelle and Michael have a little girl named Corinna who has SMA (spinal muscular atrophy) she is confined to a wheelchair and on a vent. she is fed through a feeding tube. Her broken little body traps a loving sweet and very smart and emotionally perceptive "normal" 7 year old girl. She loves the cheetah girls and computer games. she has movement in one finger and with that tiny movement she plays her games. she goes to public school and is accompanied by a nurse or her mother at all times. This family is amazing and I am honored to know them. They host a charity ball and silent auction every year for the foundation they have created called Corinna's Angels. I donated this piece to the auction. for more information about SMA visit www.fightsma.com or www.corinnasangels.org
Attached Images

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-05-05, 9:23am
mystical cat lover 56

Thumbs up

Old 2007-05-05, 9:30am
Serenity Now!

Beautiful work Paula! What a sad story, but inspirational to know people are getting together to fight...I hope the auction is a huge success!!!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-05-05, 10:19am
The Venerable Bead

thanks Val, this disease is very sad but this child and her family are filled with great joy. They appreciate the gift of life more than anyone else I have ever met. Her mom is one of the funniest bawdiest women you could ever meet. Humor is a very important part of their lives and is key to their sanity.
They also remind me how blessed my life is to have 2 healthy children. That's something I never want to take for granted.

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-05-05, 11:31am
HourGlass Studio

Thats a beautiful necklace Paula and the family sounds wonderful. Your both so lucky to have each other in your lives.

Old 2007-05-05, 10:06pm

Default Necklace

Absolutely beautiful!! Nice work all of you..
Old 2007-05-06, 8:30am
The Venerable Bead

here's another rose pendant necklace.
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-05-06, 10:50am
Skeptical Optimist

Wow Paula, that necklace is really stunning!

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2007-05-06, 12:10pm
The Venerable Bead

thanks patrice, ritas and laurie!

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-05-07, 7:13am

Beautiful necklaces Paula!!! I love your new pendants and the beadwork is very complimentary to your glasswork. Nice!

Sally
Old 2007-05-07, 7:18am
stacijane on Etsy

Default Some from me...

Everything is beautiful, but Paula, those necklaces are stunning! Here are some from me.

I really need to practice taking pictures!

Old 2007-05-07, 7:34am
yukue fumei

WOW!!! Beautiful goddes Jerri!!!

Wendyki-love the vessels you are doing!

Paula--Wow--both your pendant necklaces are gorgeous and what an awesome cause....what an amazing young girl Corrina is!

Staci-beautiful sets!!! So vibrant!!!!

ahhhh happy Monday!

nagi

Old 2007-05-07, 10:04am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Thanks Nagi, I made it for the "Goddess Exchange" in the Patio Room.

#K58
Old 2007-05-07, 10:26am
yukue fumei

hmmmm maybe I need to check out the Patio Room....never been over there...sounds like fun!

nagi

Old 2007-05-07, 5:49pm
The Venerable Bead

thanks for the kind words. something a little different from me. a boro boobie and butt brigade:
from left to right: 1 silver thunder, 2 black pearl, 3 spring luster top and silver aqua bottom, 4 silver pearl, 5 almond nugget and a 6 cane of american beauty, rust and some randon pink cane I had on my table.
Attached Images

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-05-07, 5:50pm
yukue fumei

cool Paula!!!

gorgeous colors!

nagi

Old 2007-05-07, 8:36pm

Paula, those are so cool! They made me think of voodoo dolls.
And Carrie, love the JungleDrums! Great color!

Here are some triple passion chubby spacers....

Old 2007-05-07, 8:38pm
yukue fumei

Wooooo-
mouthwatering color Sonya!!! WOW!

nagi