Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-07-11, 10:17pm
Naysayer

exciting Julie!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-07-12, 1:50am

So very happy for you Julie..and for us East Coasters as well!Seems like a win win situation!
You may thank the contractors coming this morning for my middle of the night shopping from your new store and ETSY..very excited..sleepy too..lol
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-07-12, 4:18am
Angie09

I LOVE the fact that you are making single rods available!! I know a 1/4 pound doesn't sound like much but I have a lot of 1/4 pounds of glass that I hate and it would have been nice to have known that with just a single (or 2) rods. Great feature!
Old 2013-07-12, 4:46am

Awe thanks Diane! So sorry you didn't get much sleep at all since the contractors were busy working, thank goodness for the internet so we can SHOP any time we WANT. lol Thank you again for your boost of confidence on the my new shop. I appreciate your support and encouragement! Julie

Quote:
So very happy for you Julie..and for us East Coasters as well!Seems like a win win situation!
You may thank the contractors coming this morning for my middle of the night shopping from your new store and ETSY..very excited..sleepy too..lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-12, 4:48am

Hi Angie,

I felt the same way when I wanted to "try" some new glass. So I am happy to make this an option and am so glad that you commented. Thank you so much for your feedback! Julie

Quote:
I LOVE the fact that you are making single rods available!! I know a 1/4 pound doesn't sound like much but I have a lot of 1/4 pounds of glass that I hate and it would have been nice to have known that with just a single (or 2) rods. Great feature!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-12, 5:07am
Queen Tut ;)

I am looking forward to when you get the Czech glass in, specifically looking for dark smoke topaz and just being able to try some others.

I wish you the best of luck, I am so happy to see an East Coast vendor!

Old 2013-07-12, 5:19am

I would most definitely order light and/or dark ivory, light turquoise in the czech glass

Old 2013-07-12, 5:46am

Thanks Jenne and Autumn! Thank you for the feedback and wishlist, keep you requests coming!!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-12, 4:16pm

Default Yes to Saturday Shipping!

Just an FYI! I do ship same day Saturdays, shipments go out by 12:00PM EST. Thank you! Have a great weekend everyone!

E-Mail, Text or Call me anytime!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-12, 5:11pm
Just Bead It

Good luck, looks great and I'm excited you are EAST!

Tamara Ashlock
Just reopened my Etsy store! Listed lots of beads I've been hoarding...

A-66
Old 2013-07-12, 5:33pm

Thank you so much Tamara!

Quote:
Good luck, looks great and I'm excited you are EAST!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-13, 5:34am
Co-owner

Juliann,

Congratulations and we wish you well. Good luck.

PHONE: (385) 237-3365
OXYGEN 24 HOUR TEXT LINE: (801) 949-0575
LAMPWORKING 24 HOUR TEXT LINE: (801) 949-0576
Old 2013-07-13, 7:42am
Growing Edge Glass

Looks great!

-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
-jewelry~~~
~~~
Old 2013-07-13, 9:21am

Thank you so much Mikelene!!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-13, 3:25pm
Lampworkaholic!

Lovely website!

I'd love to see Lauscha in the smaller diameters, i.e., 4-6mm, and willing to pay more, even for stringer size perhaps.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2013-07-13, 5:57pm

Thank you so much Elizabeth! And I am working on the smaller diameters and will be here soon.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I will stay in touch!

Quote:
Lovely website!

I'd love to see Lauscha in the smaller diameters, i.e., 4-6mm, and willing to pay more, even for stringer size perhaps.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-15, 1:16pm

Wow Julie!I am liking this East Coast super fast delivery!Just received my order from Friday!Thank you so much!
"

Old 2013-07-15, 3:28pm

YAY Diana!! You are so welcome, thank YOU!

Quote:
Wow Julie!I am liking this East Coast super fast delivery!Just received my order from Friday!Thank you so much!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-17, 1:43pm

Julie, thanks so much for the fast glass shipment. I ordered on Sunday and package was in my mailbox today!!
Old 2013-07-18, 5:14am

Good luck on your new venture. It is great to have another East Coast vendor.
Old 2013-07-19, 3:49pm

Stop by Friday Night at Art Glass East

Friday night orders will always be shipped on
Saturday by noon!

Check out prices, products and web-site tweaking.

If you want to stay up to date on new products that are becoming available, please sign up for our Newsletter.

Come visit!

~
~
~
~

Tags
art glass east, cim, effetre, lauscha, ornela, perlenpresse, supplies, tools