Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2016-09-14, 11:42am
ManBearPig

Default Thinking about a limited run of hardcover books

Not sure this is the correct part of the forum to put this in, so if not mods please feel free to move it to the correct spot.

------------------------

I'm considering getting a short run of my marble books printed in hardcover. I'm in the process of redesigning the book right now and want to make it into more of a "coffee table" style book. Each one would be signed and numbered. I'm not sure on price right now, but it would be on par with other books like this.

Is this something anyone would be interested in?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-09-14, 12:31pm

Cosmo would this be a instructional book?. I have a hard time with the digital books.. Like the paper ones better. I will even send ya a tree to make mine out of. Let me know when/if you do a limited run... I think its a good idea and would love a copy....... Blessed Be
Old 2016-09-14, 12:44pm
ManBearPig

This would be a printed version of my instructional PDF. Probably some extra "eye candy" pages as well.

Old 2016-09-21, 5:31pm

I have the digital and it is pretty awesome!! Count me in!
Old 2016-09-21, 5:50pm

I prefer paper for ' textbooks ' too. $50 and up is reasonable I think.