Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-10-15, 5:40pm

Default Secrets to Making Fabulous Sculptural Flowers - Patsy Evins

103 is FINALLY Finished and Available! YEA!!!

This is my BIGGEST Lampworking Tutorial yet!

(Once you get into it, I would love it if you shared some photos of what you're making!)

You will learn my step by step lampworking techniques for making 3 different sculptural flowers:
* 3 Petal Flower
* 4 Petal Flower
* Sculptural Enamel Flower
* Sculptural variegated Leaves

Want to know how to make your flowers unique and personal? That will come from the Color Theory I am teaching you!

Must Know Color Theory Topics Covered in Tutorial 103:
* Secondary Colors
* Complementary Colors
* Split Complementary Colors

(the little round beads with flowers are from Tut 101)

You'll also learn:
* How I mix glass to get gorgeous colors
* My secrets & methods to developing fabulous color schemes
* How to make your own custom glass colors

AND there's MORE!
You'll learn about Glass Enamels:
* I'll share ways how you can use glass enamels
* I demo my way of working with enamels in my flowers

Want to be more Creative?
Want to know how to get inspired and come up with creative and unique ideas for beads? You'll find out how through experiments in this tutorial!

You will also find fabulous examples and exercises to help you understand the artistic creative process.

All for $23.77 at: ArtFire.com

88 pages- condensed for downloading
229 detailed photos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!
Old 2012-10-17, 8:11am
Jacqueline Parkes

Fantastic tutorial, thank you!

Old 2012-10-25, 1:54pm

Just received this and I have to say Wow! There is a lot of information here! I'm looking forward to reading through it.

Old 2012-10-27, 10:44pm

Dayna, let me know how you do with the color theory! I use this knowledge with every bead I make!

|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!

Tags
ebook tutorial, flower beads, flower tutorial, glass lampwork bead, how to make a glass bead, lampwork bead tutorial, lampwork beads tut, lampwork flower beads, lampwork tutorial, patsy evins