LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-05-21, 4:48am

Default Kristina Logan DVD

I just finished watching Kristina's new DVD, part of the Corning Museum of Glass Master Series and had to tell you folks about it! Now, I am a seasoned beadmaker, but this 30 minute DVD really moved me in a way I did not expect. We are all in need of inspiration sometimes, and when I was done watching, I ran back to my torch with a renewed sense of purpose and energy. I cannot recommend this one highly enough! The DVD is available for sale on her web site:http://shop.kristinalogan.com/gallery?category_id=1531
Old 2009-05-21, 6:05am
What was I thinking?

Smile

Thanks, Nancy! This does look wonderful. Can't wait till mine gets here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-21, 7:34am
Beadmaking.nl

I have seen it, but the shippingcosts to the Netherlands are very high!

She's also on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuaFTtr6PCo

Old 2009-05-21, 9:00am
Goddess

Standard international shipping is $8.00. I thought that was pretty reasonable

Old 2009-05-21, 9:02am

Hi
I just checked her website and the rate to ship to the Netherlands is only $8 US.....not a bad deal
Old 2009-05-21, 7:26pm

Hi Nancy - thanks so much for posting this! Had to have it...
Jenny

Old 2009-05-21, 10:01pm

I have the dvd and it is not expensive to send to the Netherlands. The dvd is wonderful and even with shipping costs to the Netherlands cheaper then some of the pdf tutorials.

Thank you Kristina, I enjoyed every minute of your dvd.

|
Old 2009-05-21, 11:20pm
Gimme that silver glass!

I agree, I also got the DVD and shipping was $8. It arrived within a few days, I just haven't been able to watch it yet .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-05-22, 9:49am

I just ordered one too. Thanks, Nancy!!

Old 2009-05-27, 4:56pm

I paid $6 shipping in USA - so $8 seems pretty good!
Old 2009-05-27, 5:46pm
Mad about Glass

Just got mine yesterday and have watched it twice already. It is wonderful. It only cost US$8 to ship to Australia and arrived in 3 days. Very quick.

Jenn

[url]

Old 2009-05-27, 6:45pm
aka Deborah Spence

I've been looking forward to this DVD also... but can anyone confirm for me... it looks to be more of an Artist Profile and not an Instructional DVD... is this correct?

Thanks!
Deborah

Old 2009-05-27, 7:37pm

Mine just got here today! I'll be watching it tonight. Can't wait!

Old 2009-05-27, 8:53pm

Deborah ~ I just finished watching the DVD. In answer to your question, it is more of an artist profile than an instructional DVD. It's a very polished production and the 30 minutes just flew by! I so didn't want it to end. It makes you appreciate what an amazing artist Kristina is and all the work that it took her to get as good as she is. It blew me away to see her working on her beads as she perfectly placed the tiny dots and delicately raked them, little by little, ending up with such amazing pieces of art. Wow, wow, wow is all I can say.

Old 2009-05-28, 12:34am
Beadmaking.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderCreek View Post
Standard international shipping is $8.00. I thought that was pretty reasonable
Oops... So far as I remember it was a lot more. I had seen it here and then shippingcosts were 16-18 dollar:

http://glassmarket.cmog.org/browse.cfm/4,2002.html

8 Dollar is indeed very reasonable!

Last edited by Margrieten; 2009-05-28 at 12:41am.
Old 2009-06-02, 2:32am
aka Deborah Spence

Thanks Lisa for the response! It sounds wonderful!!! Hope to order it soon....

Deborah