Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-05-15, 10:38pm

Woohooo ... I'm home alone and I'm going to get me this tut!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-15, 10:45pm

Yay ... scored me one!

Old 2009-05-16, 3:36am
Goddess

Oh! Home alone with nothing to do but play with fire... Sounds perfect! Have fun!

Old 2009-05-16, 8:42am

Teresa,
This is a present to myself with my first paycheck from my new job! I am so thrilled with this. Your goddess tut opened a whole new world for me. Thanks so much, can't wait to see it!

Old 2009-05-16, 8:58am
Goddess

Hi there Debi, thank you and good luck with the new job! I hope you enjoy this tutorial as much as you did the goddess tutorial!

Old 2009-05-17, 1:32pm
Goddess

Update: For everyone who has bought the tutorial as of May 17th, I just sent out a supplimental .pdf file, which contains "images only" (for easier printing and use while at the torch). I've sent it out to everyone but if for some reason you didn't get it, let me know. As of today it will be sent along with the original tutorial so everyone will receive it.

Old 2009-05-18, 3:45am
Beadmaking.nl

These were my first try's. A new one is in the kiln.

Great tutorial and I really liked the extra pdf with just pictures with the steps.

Thanks!

Old 2009-05-18, 6:04am
Goddess

These are great Margriet, especially Kermit on the end
I look forward to seeing your latest!
I'm glad you're finding the extra pdf file useful. I wish I would have thought of it from the beginning.

Old 2009-05-19, 9:41pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Darn you people... or darn me for coming in and looking at this thread! Can't wait to see it and give some sculptural beads a try.

Old 2009-05-19, 10:39pm
Goddess

LOL! Thanks Donna

Old 2009-05-20, 1:03pm

I have just bought a tut.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-05-20, 2:13pm
Goddess

Hi Rose, thank you!
I just sent it out to you, I hope you enjoy it!

Old 2009-05-27, 11:48am
novembersfyre everywhere

Hi Teresa!

I want to let you know that I received the toad that I won!!!! He's adorable!
Thank you so much! It's nice to have a model for when I work through the tutorial!

I really, really, love him

Old 2009-05-28, 8:02am
Goddess

Hi Mary Beth,

I'm happy that he arrived safely and that you like him!
Have fun with the tutorial

Old 2009-06-17, 6:21pm
Love 2 Sculpt Kritters

Teresa, I made a toad yesterday (after reading your tute) using an antique skeleton key (SK) as the mandrel for it. He is the first one I've torched using your tute. Thanks for sharing your sculptural techniques... I highly recommend it 10/10

Old 2009-06-18, 1:28am
Goddess

LOL! Rifie what a neat idea! He looks great! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the tutorial, thanks for sharing him!

Old 2009-06-27, 12:00pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I got the tut last week and just didn't get to it but today I sat down and made 2 of them and they are SOOO CUTE. Great instructions.

Old 2009-06-27, 12:54pm
Goddess

Thanks Tracy! I'm glad you're enjoying it!