Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-01-03, 12:48pm
Goddess

Default LavenderCreek Tutorials

Hi!
I've had so many requests for my tutorials that I've decided to list them once again. You can find them in my Etsy shop. I guess I shouldn't have taken them down but I thought they had run their course....seems I was wrong
Thanks for all the inquires!

Click the banner below to buy my tutorials

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LavenderCreek; 2011-02-02 at 7:53am. Reason: url changed
Old 2011-01-03, 6:19pm

Excellent,
Will they be there for a little while.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2011-01-03, 10:03pm
Goddess

Hi Karen,

Yes, they will be there

Old 2011-01-23, 7:41pm

Just ordered Toad and Goddess,Can't wait,

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2011-01-23, 9:55pm
Goddess

Thank you Karen, I just sent them

Old 2011-01-24, 10:53am

Teresa,thank you for making your toad and goddess tutorials
available again.They are beautifully written and the pics are great,
funny too.
Wow am I going to learn tons from these.
I think i will go fire up the kiln.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2011-01-24, 11:02am
Resident hippie

Thanks so much for resending it Teresa. It was my first tutorial and it's wonderful - I can't tell you how much I got from it.
I loved doing the class with you and can't wait 'til April.

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2011-01-24, 11:23pm
Goddess

Thank you both Karen and Anna, I'm so glad that you are enjoying the tutorials and it makes me especially happy to know that you are learning so much!