Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-11-25, 3:29pm
Living Life Creatively

Smile Acorn Tutorial by Lori Bergmann

Well, I had the best intentions to get this new tutorial up over a month ago, but life kept getting in the way! LOL I know it's a little late for the Fall season, but my customers love to buy acorn beads throughout the year, so I figured some of you might still like to give this a try? ;-D

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87067825...utorial-how-to

I created this step-by-step tutorial on how to create three different styles of glass acorn beads for the lampwork artist. It consists of detailed instructions on how to create:

• My popular Encased Golden Scroll Acorn
• Sweet and Simple Acorn
• Embedded Wired Acorn Nut (that you can add your choice of bead caps to)

I'm also offering this at a special Black Friday price of 10% off what I will be asking normally—good through November 27th!

Thanks for looking!
*Ü* Lori
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Last edited by LoriB; 2011-11-25 at 3:48pm.
Old 2012-01-03, 9:56pm

Great tutorial! Thanks Lori!
Old 2012-01-04, 9:21am
Living Life Creatively

You're so welcome, Robin! Would love to see what kind of cool acorns you make! ;-D
-
-
-