No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-10-24, 12:17pm
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

Default Footprints in the Sand!!!

Ta Da !!!
Footprints in the Sand, plus seashell and a secret (just between us)

First huge thanks to everyone that has been so supportive in my tut writing venture,
Life has been so chaotic, bee stings, car accidents, children drama, I thought Id make something a little closer to the heart this time...
this has over 21 pages, over 50 full color pictures, and a neat trick of a secret....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
~~
Old 2008-10-24, 12:23pm
ID10T Problem Solver

Oh my, what an inspirational design!

***Scorpion (4 stud)***
Old 2008-10-24, 12:30pm

Thanks Jana, the thing I like about making thefootprints, is that they can be made, spiritually themed, romantically, or simply whimiscal, ya know?
something cool for everyone.

Like I just made these up practicing,

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-24, 2:34pm
I think I could be a bead

This looks great! I'm off to check it out!

Old 2008-10-24, 4:47pm

Thank you!

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-24, 5:00pm
I speak Murrini!

OMG! I thought about writing and begging you to do this one in tutorial...and here it is! Just purchased - can't wait to see it!

Thanks for sharing yourself with us!

DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-10-25, 6:12am

Could you please tell me if any special tools are required? Thanks
Old 2008-10-25, 6:22am

List of tools for the footprints:
mashers or press, just used to make your base bead, you can make whatever base bead you like..
blue glass,
ivory glass,
silvered ivory stringer
mandrels,
poker tool
marver

(little elf to run across the molten bead real fast barefooted)

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-25, 6:23am

Thanks so much I am about to order it.
Old 2008-10-25, 6:33am

Thank you!!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-25, 6:34am

Wow that was fast!!
Old 2008-10-25, 6:37am

lol, I just woke up this morning with a doozy of a head cold, my face is nearly swollen shut, I am trying to get as much work as I can done this morning before it hits me hard...
I havnt had a cold in a gazillion years!!!
so, I'm on standby here at the computer and in my office..
bring it on!!!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-25, 2:12pm
I speak Murrini!

Laurie~~~

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - hope you get better soon!!! I checked the tut after purchasing and it's fab!!! I love the "secret" - I have a suggestion...I'm going to PM, along with a common source, for your tutorial-buying people who might need it!

Thanks again so much!
DeAnne in CA

Last edited by theglasszone; 2008-10-25 at 2:17pm.
Old 2008-10-25, 2:32pm

I jinxed myself yesterday bragging I never get sick,
forgot Im in a different climate!!!!!
ty for the link!

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-25, 6:48pm
moth to the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever After View Post
List of tools for the footprints:
mashers or press, just used to make your base bead, you can make whatever base bead you like..
blue glass,
ivory glass,
silvered ivory stringer
mandrels,
poker tool
marver

(little elf to run across the molten bead real fast barefooted)
ROFL......off to get get mine!!!

I saw you are sick (hope you feel better soon!!) so if I don't get it right away I won't be upset, I'll know you are horizontal on the couch getting better!

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2008-10-26, 3:34pm

I think Im beating the cold!!! zicam rocks!!!!!
Thank you for the well wishes!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-12-29, 6:36pm

so, I was just going over, and re reading the file and found like a gazillion typos, in the one I had marked as finished, and have been sending out, doh, Im so sorry, I will send the correct file out in the next few days to everyone who has purchased it, if you dont recieve it, just give me a heads up, its the same just spell checked, lol

I had two saved files one with the corrections one without, and I have been sending out the wrong ones, sigh, again so sorry!!!

~~
~~

Last edited by Ever After; 2008-12-29 at 6:50pm.
Old 2008-12-31, 12:06pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever After View Post
so, I was just going over, and re reading the file and found like a gazillion typos, in the one I had marked as finished, and have been sending out, doh, Im so sorry, I will send the correct file out in the next few days to everyone who has purchased it, if you dont recieve it, just give me a heads up, its the same just spell checked, lol

I had two saved files one with the corrections one without, and I have been sending out the wrong ones, sigh, again so sorry!!!
Laurie:

I don't recall seeing the "corrected" version come my way yet - but please don't even bother with sending it (speaking for myself only, of course!), if "all'z et es es a fue spelin' errz, I'z kool wit et" - Okie?

Hugs,
DeAnne in CA

Old 2008-12-31, 12:45pm

lol
youre a nut, !!

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-02, 7:54pm

Thank you

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-02, 8:07pm
moth to the flame

Tomorrow is torch time and I can't wait to try this one out Laurie!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:12pm
Crazy Snake Lady

I love your beads.
Old 2009-01-02, 8:17pm
Covered in glitter

These are such great beads.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-01-02, 8:25pm
moth to the flame

Yep!