Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2009-05-11, 3:00pm

Default Implosion Turtle Pendant DVD!!!!!!!!!

ITS DONE!!!!!!

for sale on Etsy and hagstromartglass.com

The third installment of my borosillicate bead and pendant series.

In this DVD tutorial I explain how to make an air trap implosion with boro rod and color. Learn how to get amazing depth out of your rod implosions. No skipped steps.

I also go over in depth how to sculpt a realistic looking Loggerhead style turtle.

Using silver colors we will learn how to get striations and different strikes in our color.

The piece in this DVD is made using both sculpting and solid rod techniques. This tutorial is suited for beginners to advanced lampers.

DVD runs right at an hour in time.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-05-11, 7:18pm

OMG that implosion is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the turtle!!

Do you smell something burning, or is it just me??
Old 2009-05-11, 10:07pm

Wow!!! Niced turtle!!! Do you ever teach in Portland, OR?
Old 2009-05-12, 12:06pm

would love to...I know Aquila is considering a class from me...you should give them a call a request me...That would help me out alot.

Old 2009-05-12, 4:09pm
Senior Moment

Woo Hoo !!!!
Old 2009-05-20, 4:02pm
Senior Moment

Got it! Love it! Thanks!
I can't wait to get to the flame this weekend.
Old 2009-05-25, 1:17am
See my quote!!

Oh Wow!!! I have put it on my wish list. I Lovvvvve your work.

“The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions not our circumstances”. - Martha Washington

Old 2009-05-25, 6:32am
Lover of all things color

Ok, now I stalk the mailbox.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-05-25, 11:01am

Its coming I swear! Thanks all for your support...I have to say I am pretty proud of this DVD

Old 2009-05-25, 11:45am
"Sinners have soul too"

I got mine last week. Still haven't gotten a chance to watch it. But I love the idea of making the turtle.