Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2009-06-25, 1:48pm
Melting

Default Reef Necklace Tutorial Finished!

I just finished my Reef necklace tutorial! It is available for sale in my etsy shop. Here is the link to the tutorial:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=26981377

Here are some examples of what you can make after reading my tutorial:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9274111
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=11413210
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7743330
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=23049288

Thanks for looking!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2009-07-12, 6:01pm
Mary Lockwood

Hi Theresa! What a beautiful piece of jewelry AND I see that you are on the back cover of Beadwork magazine August/September!!! I bought it just cuz your necklace was on there!

Way to go!
~~Mary

Old 2009-07-12, 6:11pm
Melting

Oh my gosh Mary, thank you!! I haven't even seen it yet! How does it look????

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2009-07-12, 6:58pm
N2Beadz

BeAuTiFuL bead work!!! Looks like your own spin on the spiral stitch maybe? Your color combos make some delicious looking eye candy.

Old 2009-07-13, 6:06am
Melting

Thanks Doniaduck!

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2009-07-13, 9:43pm
Mary Lockwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnehlers View Post
Oh my gosh Mary, thank you!! I haven't even seen it yet! How does it look????
Drop dead gorgeous and I knew right away it was yours before I ever read the name. I flipped the magazine over, saw the picture and thought, 'HEY! I know that necklace...that's Theresa's!' and sure enough there was your name!

I thought it was pretty cool. My mom was with me when I bought it and I said, 'I know this girl! I know who made this!'. Hehehe..I was geeked. She thinks it's beautiful too.

Old 2009-07-14, 5:52am
Melting

Thanks Mary! That's so funny! I can't wait to see it. It feels good to be recognized!!

jms - You're welcome, and thank you!

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20