Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-27, 6:42pm

Default Frantz Didymiums question...

My glasses just broke, so I need to get a new pair. Two pairs offered by Frantz for $80 (ACE 202 "Downtown) don't have photos that show with the listings. Can anyone show or tell me what the "downtown" frames look like?

I've been wearing the economy frames for the past 8 years and as long as I *have* to buy a new pair, I don't want to wear ugly glasses anymore (but I'm not sure if I want the $130 pair). Talk about vanity, huh?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-27, 6:47pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2009-05-27, 6:51pm
Formerly FishBulb

I got downtowns for Christmas and I don't know what I ever did without them. They're so awesome I forget that I'm wearing them.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2009-05-27, 6:53pm

Awesome - Thank you!

Old 2009-05-27, 7:05pm
state-eternal change

Love my downtowns! They even go over my old pair of glasses, so I can see

Old 2009-05-27, 7:14pm

Downtowns it is. In the meanwhile, I'm going to try to tape up the old pair!

Old 2009-05-27, 9:08pm
I speak Murrini!

Sheesh, you had to show them, didn't you - MALCOLM!!!! Now I want some...

My cheapie Didys are great - but they leave a dent in my schnoz-o-la, for like 3 hours!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-05-27, 9:59pm
Sheila

I liked the way the Downtowns looked, but they don't have nose pads. For me that's an issue because I have a tiny head. I had to go with the black titanium, which are bigger than they look (and pretty huge on me).
Old 2009-05-30, 6:28pm
Cats & Glass!

I believe they're what I'm wearing in my avatar. I love 'em! Mine have the little nose rocker things.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -

Last edited by Janelle Zorko; 2009-05-30 at 6:32pm.
Old 2009-05-30, 8:38pm

The economy pair were just a little too big and always slid down my nose, but I tolerated them for many years! Every class I went to, I was always just a tad envious b/c everyone else in class had cool glasses! Now I can be cool, too!
Can't wait to get them!

Old 2009-06-01, 1:14pm

Quote:
The economy pair were just a little too big and always slid down my nose, but I tolerated them for many years! Every class I went to, I was always just a tad envious b/c everyone else in class had cool glasses! Now I can be cool, too!
Can't wait to get them!
You just did

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2009-06-01, 2:12pm

Thank you so much, Malcolm! I've tried them on several times already, and can't wait to get down to the torch tonight!

And yes, they are so cool looking!

Old 2009-06-07, 1:15pm

I
my downtowns!!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies