LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2010-08-03, 11:45pm
one day at a time

Default Is anyone selling the good EDP? Is it still in production??

I read some complaints about EDP in a few threads here and there a while back, but don't remember much of what was there because it wasn't really a concern of mine and I was just skimming through. Now it is a concern because what I have is a faded pale pinkish instead of the bright orchid purple I was used to. So is the EDP changed forever or is this just a bad pull? I got this stuff within the last 6-8 months or so.

I just placed a big order for glass because I was long overdue for that, but she was out of EDP. Does anyone know what's really up with this color and/or where I can get the good stuff? I did a search on "EDP" and "purple 254" didn't come up with anything at all....hmmm...

How can I search for information on it then?? You know, some folks complain about how the search function is not all that, and I have to agree with them.

I'm sorry I'm grouchy...I'm really sick with a stomach virus or something, and I can't shake it.
Old 2010-08-04, 5:34am

I got my last and only batch from Rocio a month or so ago,but they are now out of it.Mike Franz still has it on his site..Franzartglass as 591254 Premium purple.I remember not long ago he said he still had the handpulled.I never used the original..all I can say is there is the reaction with ivory and it still devitfifies when too hot.I haven't used it much yet.
Maybe a search of moretti premium purple would work better.
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-08-04, 6:22am

Lisi..I just found this thread after my last post.This is where i bought my EDP..he has 5 # to sell...
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=170625
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-08-04, 11:05am

I have a few lbs left too! They are no longer producing it!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-08-04, 2:06pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

I found the new stuff to be just as beautiful as the old stuff when melted.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2010-08-04, 6:35pm
Dangerous Woman

Mike won't give me a straight answer about his EDP. What I got from him last Agust was that horrible pink you're talking about. This past winter I bought as much if the old stuff as I could afford.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2010-08-04, 9:13pm

I'd try to get some from that link I sent you,Lisi..mine is not what you described.Ask Ron..he says its the good stuff.
"

Old 2010-08-05, 3:25pm
one day at a time

Thank again! Yep, mine is the horrible pink.
Old 2010-08-07, 5:48pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Flamedame has the good stuff! Wish I could have afforded to buy more last month.

Ebay: