Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2012-04-07, 2:33pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I would have thought the dicro on copper would have been it. But that's a fairly new product so she wouln't have used that 10 yrs ago.
That's why I bought that stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-04-07, 3:16pm
MacGalver

Hmmm..... well, do you think it might be THIS?

Old 2012-04-07, 3:18pm
Storm Queen

I'm going to cut someone soon.

Old 2012-04-07, 4:13pm
MacGalver

Ooooh, and look at this ..... almost as expensive as Z-99, but it might work! Worth a try, right?

Old 2012-04-07, 4:35pm
Storm Queen

You can buy it....better yet, I'll sell you mine. I think I have eight colors.

Old 2012-04-07, 4:43pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

LMAO

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2012-04-07, 7:07pm
sunscreen me baby

Now I want some. And I don't even know what we are talking about

~

Old 2012-04-08, 12:15am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Off course you want some. I need some. My life ain't complete without it. And the only reason I need and want it, is because I can't find it....

Old 2012-04-08, 12:15am
traumaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frit Diva View Post
Hmmm..... well, do you think it might be THIS?

Old 2012-04-20, 2:41pm
It's all about the color.

Mixed into clear and then pulled into a stringer.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2012-04-25, 2:45am
><>

This looks pretty glittery to me.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/98234257...large-hole-bhb
"In the whole world I have no twin, and my face is not me. I am someone under the skin others see only in glances."
"I can live with not being popular,but not with compromising my beliefs in order to fit in." jh
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil." Thomas Mann
Old 2012-04-25, 9:20am
traumaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listenup View Post
Mixed into clear and then pulled into a stringer.

ohh that looks really good! I'm gonna try that!

Old 2012-04-25, 9:21am
traumaqueen

That is one pretty bead!

Old 2012-04-25, 9:25am
sunscreen me baby

I've used palladium in my mermaids tails. It's more sandy looking than glittery. Pretty, but not that dichro sparkle.

~

Old 2014-03-31, 11:47am

Dichroic extract?
http://www.cbs-dichroic.com/dichroic-extract.asp
Old 2014-03-31, 4:20pm
Just me

Mica flakes maybe?
4th pic down, on the right side could be it?

Old 2014-03-31, 5:25pm
Tweedle Dumb

I think Bubby is right. Amy figured it out a year or two ago.

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2014-03-31, 5:41pm
Just me

That's funny, I didn't even notice how old this thread is.

Old 2015-05-15, 3:05am
Beginning and loving it!!

went hunting for glitter and found this thread so thought id share it

http://www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk/page2.htm
Old 2015-05-15, 5:31am
Angie09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimisbling View Post
went hunting for glitter and found this thread so thought id share it

http://www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk/page2.htm
She's been out of it for months ...looks like maybe she has some in stock now but the shopping cart won't allow me to put more than one item in it and then it won't allow me to check out because of cookies. Anyone else have any luck purchasing this?
Old 2015-05-15, 9:22am
Beginning and loving it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie09 View Post
She's been out of it for months ...looks like maybe she has some in stock now but the shopping cart won't allow me to put more than one item in it and then it won't allow me to check out because of cookies. Anyone else have any luck purchasing this?
Sorry, i haven't tried, the exchange rate is scary lol
Old 2015-05-15, 1:16pm
They see me rollin'...

I found that once you have it in your cart you can't change it. You can pick your quantity before you add it to the cart though, and that works.

It is a bit on the pricey side!

I do wish they would send a shipping notice when they ship your package. Maybe it's a European thing? I didn't get a shipping notice from Perlenpresse, either.

-Patti