Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-04-21, 4:53am
boro color bender

Default Brent Graber "Mr. Smiley" 2 day boro class. St. Cloud Florida - May 9th and 10th 2009

It's time to do this again...

The class will be limited to 5 students... very nice studio. Great ventilation and located near very reasonable hotels.

Cost is $425 and it includes lunch both days, materials and lots of laughs.

We cover a lot in these classes. Open to all skill levels.

We'll cover off mandrel boro techniques...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-04-21, 4:58am
boro color bender

Fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO)...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-04-21, 5:38am
AKA: Noodlesaurus

If you have any chance to take Brents class get to FLA, he is a Kind ,Patient and wonderful Teacher!!! High on the list of people to study with!!!

or
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....
Old 2009-04-21, 9:01am

Default Brent's May 2009 Class

Yes, I was in Brent's first class. Soft glass newbie now so hooked on boro.

The class is so worth it. It doesn't hurt to bring Mr. Smiley Dunkin' Donut Munchkins.

Minor
Old 2009-04-21, 9:55am
boro color bender

NOOOO! Don't bring me donuts! I'll eat them and I don't need to eat them...

Old 2009-04-22, 3:51am
She's Back & Burnin'

Those pendants are hot!!! Sure wish this class was at the end of May.

Sara

Old 2009-04-22, 11:31am
boro color bender

Sorry Sara... will be in the final stretch for Bead and Button and Chris won't be in town then... this was the only time slot that worked. Come on down... make it work... it'll be soooo worth it. I'll show you any thing you want me to.

Old 2009-04-22, 7:33pm

DARN...live in Oregon, taking Caribbean Cruise May 9-16 and then staying another week in Orlando at timeshare.....Do you have a studio or shop that is open that week? Carol
Old 2009-04-23, 7:12am
boro color bender

Sorry Carol. I don't. My workspace isn't safe for the public or very inviting...

I know this is kinda of a strange weekend to do this... it's Mother's day. I didn't have any other options before I take my road trip this summer. I think moms should treat themselves to this class and I will have a very special gift for everybody... have to do something extra special for the Moms and I won't exclude anybody... so everybody gets one.

Old 2009-04-23, 5:48pm

Well, couldn't hurt to ask....so sorry I'll be on a ship then but maybe some other time.....Enjoy the class and if your road trip brings you to Oregon...let us know. Anything you do is "special" and I'm soooooo upset to miss this...the cruise was MY Mother's Day gift!
Old 2009-04-26, 2:43am
boro color bender

I think the cruise is a great M-Day gift... have loads of fun!

Old 2009-04-27, 6:59am
boro color bender

3 spots left and I'm waiting to hear from a few interested people... first come first serve... Joe from Glow Glass is in... he brings glass every where he goes, so you'll get an extra little glassy surprise I'm sure.

Old 2009-04-27, 1:48pm

Count me in PLEASE!!! I'm there!!

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2009-04-27, 2:45pm
boro color bender

2 spots left.

Woohooo! See you soon Heather!

Old 2009-04-27, 3:12pm

Id this class ok for a newbie? I am in St. Pete so i could drive over
Old 2009-04-27, 7:01pm
boro color bender

Annette... Anybody can do this. I'll have you making beautiful stuff in no time.

Old 2009-04-29, 10:33am
CatTickler Extraordinaire

And he isn't lying. I took his class in December without ever lighting a torch, and came home with some really beautiful things that I made;p Now it is all about finding some shade in Florida to torch in. Damn you Brent for addicting me to a larger flame... the minor is sooooo slooow! ;p And I didn't even manage to burn myself, which is a minor miracle considering what a clutz I am. Take lots of notes, though!
Old 2009-04-29, 5:14pm

What torches are we working on?

Old 2009-04-30, 4:42am
boro color bender

Minors... on tanked O2. I'll have my Cuda there and folks are welcome to bring their own torches if they want to. Just let me know ahead of time what kind of connection you have.

Old 2009-05-05, 10:24am

Bump.... I think there is still room.

And Brent can you PM me with the address..... thank you! See you Saturday.

Old 2009-05-08, 3:08pm
boro color bender

It's basically full. Have one spot left, but Chris is gonna sit in, so she can take up that spot if nobody slides in...

See you all tomorrow!