Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-07-07, 3:56pm

Default Arrow Springs Bullseye Sale Pricing

I'm a bit confused at their "sale". I'm looking at their website where it says
Closeout!
All price discounts increased to 50% OFF MSRP.
Website Buy Buttons do not match the Sale prices.
We will adjust the prices when we process your order.

GREAT!

So I'm filling my cart thinking the price is going to be half what is adding up. I decide to call their 1-800 # and speak with a live person before ordering and make sure 50% will be taken off the BE glass and the woman tells me that those prices are the half off price.

Thank goodness I didn't go through with the order, I would have been pretty PO'd. I looked at another site that sells BE here in Michigan and her regular prices are VERY close to the Arrow Springs "50% off sale" price. Ok, so maybe the notice on AS that the 50% off price isn't showing on the button is correct afterall.

So I call back and check the price on a specific BE color (same woman answers the phone) and yes, she tells me the price listed is what it is and only a few haven't been corrected.

Arrow Springs- either correct your website notice that states the button prices are not the 50% off price or have someone answer the phone that knows what they're talking about, whatever the case may be.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-28, 11:20am
אהבה אני ישו

Well, the problem still exists. It is VERY misleading! I wish I had read this before placing my order and paying with my Paypal funds. I called and canceled most of my order, but I have to wait until next week to get my money put back into my account.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I won't order from them again...ever.

Believer
Wife
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Wishes the hot flashes she has were only the kind that occur at her torch...

Old 2011-01-28, 2:05pm

Your not alone on this, I made the same mistake last yr., & called them after receiving the order, argggg. They knew it was miss leading and never clarified it. I'll not be placing any glass orders from them again either.

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle

Cathy[/font]