Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2014-09-19, 10:27pm

Default Beads of Courage videos tomorrow

Please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. Thanks. Lewis

Tomorrow from 10 AM to 4 PM mountain time I will be making beads and pendants for Beads of Courage. I plan on videotaping every bead and pendant that I make and upload them throughout the day. There will be more than fifteen different videos. The videos will be uploaded to youtube on my channel , lewiscwilson. Filmed through a dydinium lens.
All the beads will be turned over to BOC . The very large double dolphin bead might be auctioned off and the money sent in to BOC.
Here is my twist on making money for BOC. I will put up all these videos for all to see for free. But please, if you learn something, or like them for entertainment, or whatever, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to BOC and hit the donate button and give them some money to help with the great work they do. Each video will be put up with a request for donating something to BOC. These will be out there on youtube forever, so please share the links to the videos and have people donate to this fine organization forever
Old 2014-09-19, 10:28pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-09-20, 6:13am

Great idea, Lewis. Thanks for doing this.

Mimi
Old 2014-09-20, 12:49pm

here is the link for the first one

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-09-20, 2:42pm

Have seven new videos up here