Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2015-09-27, 6:14pm
too many rods in the fire

Default BABE in Oakland, CA Nov. 2015

Who's doing the show? Who's attending to shop and socialize?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SassyGlass9; 2015-10-11 at 11:34am.
Old 2015-09-27, 7:10pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Oakland Marriott Convention Center November 14 - 15, 2015!

And I'll be there with a table, will be good to see you again!

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2015-09-27, 9:13pm

Hey Sharon!

I have procrastinated terribly and still haven't signed up, although I hear there are still a few spots.

I am hoping to find someone to share a table. I really don't have enough stock to do a table on my own for two days - work has been taking far too much of my time.

But even if I don't end up finding someone to share a table, I will most likely drop in to shop and visit and check out all the amazing, wild, and wonderful things that have come out of your head and made it into glass!!

Old 2015-09-28, 6:43am

2105? That's some serious advance planning...
Old 2015-09-28, 11:24am
Flame Dames Rule!

Yep, we all book way, WAY ahead!

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2015-09-29, 11:58am
Catnip Pusher

Mary Tarara and I will be sharing a table this year! Sales have been so slow I just couldn't justify a whole table to myself...and then there's the fact that Guy said he doesn't want to do it any more.

Don't tell Guy, but Mary's better company anyway!!

Aimee
Old 2015-10-11, 11:34am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsglass View Post
2105? That's some serious advance planning...
Bwahahahaha! There go my fingers again, acting all dyslexic!

Old 2015-10-11, 1:11pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'll be there! =)