Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2013-01-08, 1:31am
Mango Beads

Default Apricot Yellow Competition

Mangobeads are running a little competition to brighten the grey days here in the UK at this time of year -
We are offering some great prizes and would love some entries from you guys if you have a minute to enter -
Check my blog for details and email me your entries -

http://mangobeads.blogspot.co.uk/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Manda x
Old 2013-01-08, 4:50am

Ooh Manda, I love Apricot yellow I will have to see what I can come up with...The ring on your blog post is absolutely gorgeous
I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year and have survived the deluge

Old 2013-01-08, 8:37am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Sent my entry just now.
Manda's ring is yummy!

--
--
--

Old 2013-01-10, 1:14pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Apricot yellow is one of my favorites. So sunny! And really great in murrini, btw.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2013-01-11, 5:31pm

I too love apricot yellow glass; it is so cheerful. I'll submit a mushroom necklace, but just to join the fun (no need to enter the competition).
Cheryl
Old 2013-01-11, 7:32pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Just sent mine! I love this glass.

Old 2013-01-17, 10:05am

Not entering....but definitely 'LIKE'd a couple.

Gorgeous work!

Dweezil