LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-10-03, 11:20am

Default Revised tutorial Gold Leaves Donations to AGLF

I have a revised tutorial that is in review. After reviews come in and I receive feedback, I hope to have it available to purchase. Thanks!~Leiza

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-10-03, 11:24am
Hobby Junkie

How about posting a pic??? It would probably help to generate interest.

Old 2011-10-03, 3:30pm

This is from the cover:

Old 2011-10-03, 4:40pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBean View Post
How about posting a pic??? It would probably help to generate interest.
Thank you for your interest, BellaBean. I know the tutorial has generated...and only five people originally purchased it. Two copies were donated. Seven
copies were distributed, who knows how many were generated with interest?

Old 2011-10-03, 4:41pm

OH.....and I gave one tutorial purchaser a refund, after she requested it a year ago.

Old 2011-10-11, 5:56pm
Lover of Life

Leiza these leaves are simply beautiful! I don't quite understand your response to Bella's request for pictures though.

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2011-10-12, 2:03am

I think the revised tutorial is good. I have some concerns about the cooling and then bringing back up to temperature in the kiln - probably because I don't usually do this. But - the rest of the process sounds reasonable and the leaves are very pretty. When advertising it I think you should make clear up front that you actually paint gold right on the cooled bead. I didn't understand that the first time around.

Old 2011-10-12, 12:01pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetcameron View Post
I think the revised tutorial is good. I have some concerns about the cooling and then bringing back up to temperature in the kiln - probably because I don't usually do this. But - the rest of the process sounds reasonable and the leaves are very pretty. When advertising it I think you should make clear up front that you actually paint gold right on the cooled bead. I didn't understand that the first time around.
Janet, thank you for your feedback. I will include your comments. You will be receiving another copy of the tutorial after another editorial pass. It will soon be available in the AGLF Etsy store.

Thank you again for your comments.~Leiza Frazee

Old 2011-10-19, 4:33pm

Default Donations to AGLF

I have offered the Leaf Tutorial to AGLF as a donation. Debbie Pierce has the tutorial.

I like the idea of keeping the cost in terms of a donation. This allows people to continue to give. Also, if they gleaned more from the donation, after working with the materials, they could choose to donate more, at that time.

I hope it becomes available soon. ~Leiza Frazee