LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-07-15, 11:10am

Default Mz & jc tutorial now ready!!!

The enamel queesns have done it again!!!!

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE~
Their bundle of tutorials includes:

· JC’s faded Draft bead

· MZ’s textured Aventurine bead

· JC’s speckled Data bead

· MZ’s roll-up Flowers (designed just for this tutorial!)

· The She Said, She Said of Enameled Spacer Beads, one rolled, one sifted.

· And, of course, a detailed article on the properties of, and the safety precautions for working with enamels.

In addition to enamels, we go into detail regarding working with stringer, shaping, and the use of Bearfoot Art’s PowderVibe tool.

We have planned to release this impressive bundle of tutorials at the ISGB Gathering, for the low low price of just $30! As a special offer to those of you who can’t make it to the Gathering, order now, and we’ll deliver your Excellent Enamel Electronic Adventure on Thursday, July 23. That way when our Enamel Adventure starts in Miami, yours will too!

How to purchase:

We are only accepting orders from now until noon PST on Saturday, July 18 (because we leave for Miami on Sunday). Some time after The Gathering, we will again be offering the bundle of tutorials for permanent sale, but we don't know when that will be right now.

For this three day offer, we are only accepting PayPal. To order, send $30 to mz@mzglass.com. Your payment will serve as placement of your order. We will send confirmation of your purchase this weekend.

Got questions? Email JC (jc@jcherrell.com) or MZ (mz@mzglass.com).

Choose your Adventure!

MZ & JC

May the love of animals inspire you, teach you & heal you...
Old 2009-07-15, 11:24am
"Sinners have soul too"

Why isn't Margaret or JC on here promoting it?? Sorry, just gotta ask, I'm confused.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-07-15, 11:51am
Yup.

hey... wow! Cool. Thanks, Karen! Margaret and I are stoked about these tutorials. We've been planning them for a long time and made the commitment to get them done for release at The Gathering (MZ and I are teaching and demo'ing enamels there... YAY!). We just finished the tutorials up and decided to put an offer out on Facebook since we've been chatting about them there so much... but rock it! Yay for our LE friends, too!

Thanks, Karen, for sharing here... I know you and MZ talked about it when we spoiled the surprise for you! We'll have these tutorials for sale "officially" and "properly" not too long after The Gathering (and we'll post about it when we do). But for this special sneak release, you can Paypal $30 to mz@mzglass.com to start your Excellent Enamel Electronic Adventure when we start ours in Miami!

~
~
Old 2009-07-15, 11:53am
bug freak -> glass freak

yeah, what she said.

Thanks Karen, for helping us out. It's been a really hectic past couple weeks.

OH BOY, do we ever get by with a LOT of help from our friends! JC and I are so excited for these tutorials, and for the Gathering. Woot!

Check out my website!

Old 2009-07-15, 3:11pm

Can't wait to see it!!!
Lori
Old 2009-07-15, 3:29pm
novembersfyre everywhere

This sounds amazing!

Old 2009-07-16, 4:42am
Addicted to Frit!!!

Awesome ladies, CONGRATULATIONS on your first tut!!!

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on

Old 2009-07-18, 12:14pm

Default Brand NEW for your sifting pleasure~

'The JC Sifters'

Craig at arrowsprings has designed incredible METAL sifters in 3 sizes designed by our own JC! No more melting those plastic ones!

Their preview is being presented at The Gathering~ wish I was there!

Old 2009-07-18, 5:27pm

Default Tutorials~ awesome!!!

I just finished downloading and reading MZ & JC's enamel tutorials and they are the best I've ever seen! So well designed, precise info and detailed and there is a step by step on the last page!

They really out did themselves! Worth every penny!!!!!

Old 2009-07-28, 9:08am

I'm confused. Where and when can we purchase this?
Jen
Old 2009-07-28, 12:39pm
Yup.

Hi, Jen! MZ and I are back from the Gathering and just about ready to get them up for sale (for real) If you just can't wait for us to get them up on etsy and our websites, you can paypal $30 to mz@mzglass.com which will be a trigger to send the tuts to your email (there are 7 files, so it will be a series of emails)...

Thanks!

~
~