Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2016-11-29, 8:29pm
da General

Default First enVision Online Bench Sale!

This is the email blast I sent out today and would like to share it here as well:

------------------------

As 2016 comes to a close, I am excited to launch my first ever online Bench Sale! Many of you know that I don't normally sell my work online so this is an opportunity for those of you who can't be at the International Society of Glass Beadmakers conference or attend any of my classes/demonstrations.

Mark your calendar! The Bench Sale starts on Sunday, 4 December 2016 at 12 noon PST and runs for a week. It will also be the official launch of my latest Enchantment Series (shown upper left of picture). Moreover, I am extending free domestic shipping for purchases over US$50 and for the first time, a 10% discount for purchases over US$100.

Happy holidays and hope 2017 will bring you good health, happiness, and success in everything you do! Hope to see some of you in the new year!

Bench Sale goes live at noon PST on Sunday at:
http://envisionsf.bigcartel.com/

Best,
Hayley
enVision

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|